Lets get a 2010 Mock draft started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Flacco has at least showed some accuracy. Mallett was throwing to two NFL WRs at Michigan and still only completed 43.5%. The reason for that is because he treats everything like a deep bomb. Fly route to Manningham? Throw it as hard as you can. Screen pass to Mike Hart? Again, throw as hard as possible. Pass to the corner that needs touch? Bomb that *****, dammit. Right now, his potential is a rich man's Rex Grossman.

And he's 6'7".
    I almost forgot how bad Mallet was his freshman year. That seems like ages ago.

I guess that happens when you put Threet & Sheridan on the field for a year.. No offense, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
      I almost forgot how bad Mallet was his freshman year. That seems like ages ago.

I guess that happens when you put Threet & Sheridan on the field for a year.. No offense, of course.
      None taken. I don't have to see either of those guys play for Michigan again, so that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
        Brent was "suspended" from the team last year. I think you know why.

I agree overall he's a good guy who has gone through some rough times, but he is one mistake away from being booted and on a very tight leash.

After Erique Robertson thought it was a good idea to blow off rounds outside of Ellusion's it pissed off a lot of people within the program and made Zook look really bad.

You better believe Brent is on a thin leash and that is what I meant by barely on the team right now.

Yeah I know...yeah he is one mistake away but I don't think he'll make that mistake. As far as barely on the team, if that's the way you're viewing it then yeah, he's barely on the team....and I completely forgot about Erique Robertson to this point. I wonder where he is now...and thinking about that just made me think about Derrick McPhearson...that dude would've been good if he wasn't stealing from people.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information