No announcement yet.

Aaron Corp named starter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corp better not trip up because the cry for Barkely is going to be pretty huge if he does. Mustain better think of a Matt Cassel career because it seems like he's destined to sit at SC, probably should have thought of coming out.

Comment

Is there a chance that Mustain leaves for D-1AA or does he really like it there?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Is there a chance that Mustain leaves for D-1AA or does he really like it there?
        Probably just as much visibility standing on the sidelines for SC and then entering the draft next year, who knows the other two there could fall flat on their face and he could see the field.

Comment

Can Mustain transfer to another d1 school?

If so he probably should friggin idiot

Go Celtics
          Go Irish
          Go Ravens

Comment

He said he would stay if he got beat out (but this was before he got beat out, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
              Can Mustain transfer to another d1 school?

If so he probably should friggin idiot
              I would think he would have to sit out another year if he did. Sit tight and be the good soldier and then declare for the 2010 draft. He should send a box of chocolates to Matt Cassel.

Comment

feel bad for mustain

Comment

Corp is similar to Alex Smith as a player if you ask me. Tall, skinny, good mobility, accurate but not the biggest arm.

Palmer was a pretty mobile and so was Sanchez, both were very successful in that offense as they adjusted and used more roll outs. Id expect the same with Corp.
                  Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                  Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Mustain will be a redshirt Junior and Corp a redshirt Sophomore, right? Right now, if I were Mustain, I would transfer for a D-IAA school and start two years and show NFL teams what I got.

However, if I were Corp, I would have transfered before spring ball to a school where I knew I could start for two years after I sit out. Sure he got the starting position now, but how long can he hold off Mustain and Barkley? I like that he likes competition, but he's really gonna have to show some balls out there to keep that QB job. It's ridiculous how much talent they got back there.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I think mustain will get it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                        I think mustain will get it eventually
                        He might...but this really is Barkley's eventually. He prolly won't get it this year as a true freshman, but good luck holding him back next year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Unless Corp ***** up royally, I could see him holding the job for the whole year. Then again, when was the last time that Carroll benched a QB for poor play?

Comment

Unless Corp ***** up royally, I could see him holding the job for the whole year. Then again, when was the last time that Carroll benched a QB for poor play?
                            Never, once you earn the starting job, it's yours until you leave.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                              That was the problem with JDB.

That should have been Mark's team and they should have allowed him to go through some growing pains. Instead, Carroll basically wanted to get JDB drafted.

I hate JDB, I ******* hate him.

Don't think I've ever hated a player on one of my favorite teams more than JDB.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                                And that's what I thought. Pete seems pretty loyal to his players. Although, if I recall correctly, Moody was starting but got hurt and I don't think he was going to get that spot back when he was healthy. Oh well, at my HS he was great but I think his uncle or whoever it is that tells him what to do is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information