• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
    Oklahoma:
    Strongest - run game, QB play, front 7

Weakest - Safeties
    Safety is definately a question mark, I might throw in Oline as of now too. I don't know much about the new set of Oline guys (other than Trent Williams) and I also don't know the receivers. Most of the top contibuters at WR graduated, but at least Greshem stayed. I meant to go to the spring a couple weeks game to check it out, but I totally forgot.

The running game will be studly. Three headed monster of Brown/Murray/Madu. Front 7 on defense will be unreal. Sam Bradford will have another Heisman worthy season.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
      Honestly I can't get very excited about anything UConn is in store for. The main strength is at linebacker with Scott Lutrus, etc. The weakness I'd say is the overall experience of the team - they just lost A LOT of good players. Donald Brown, William Beatty, Cody Brown, Julius Williams, Darius Butler, etc. Even Tyler Lorenzen left. He was terrible but Zach Frazer didn't exactly look promising last year either.
      Maybe we'll finally beat you, now :P
      Temple University Owls

Comment

Michigan has no units that are a strength except for punter. There are a couple good player sprinkled around, but no good all-around units. Well, maybe running back.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          Safety is definately a question mark, I might throw in Oline as of now too. I don't know much about the new set of Oline guys (other than Trent Williams) and I also don't know the receivers. Most of the top contibuters at WR graduated, but at least Greshem stayed. I meant to go to the spring a couple weeks game to check it out, but I totally forgot.

The running game will be studly. Three headed monster of Brown/Murray/Madu. Front 7 on defense will be unreal. Sam Bradford will have another Heisman worthy season.
          WR position is fine. Ryan Broyles is going to be a special player in the offense. Brandon Caleb is solid. Adron Tennell is a big WR capable of putting up solid numbers. And then you got the unknown youngsters in Jameel Owens and Dejaun Miller, both have good measurables but barely played. Also factor in that I expect a lot of the passing game to revolve around Broyles, Gresham, and the backs, it should be good. It wouldn't surprise me to see an offensive set with Broyles the lone WR, with Elridge at TE on the line, Gresham outside with Murray or Madu lined up in the slot. That is deadly to cover.
          OL can be somewhat concerning, and people like to talk about how inexperienced the line is, but these guys saw playing time last year in the blowouts. I'm not too worried about their play, I think it will be a solid group.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Michigan has no units that are a strength except for punter. There are a couple good player sprinkled around, but no good all-around units. Well, maybe running back.
            The current group of TE's is the most talented bunch we've ever had. Koger and Webb were two of our three best offensive players this spring (Minor the third) and both could be future first day picks. Brandon Moore has the potential to get drafted as well. The only question is whether or not our offense will utilize them enough, but I heard Rodriguez met with Oklahoma coaches this spring to learn how to incorporate TE's more.
            I'm a state.

Comment

Iowa

Weakness - DT
              Strength - OL

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTrojan View Post
                Strength's: DB's, OL, RB,WR, DL
                Weakness: LB, TE, QB
                That somes it up....but I would'nt call the LB's a weakness, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                  WR position is fine. Ryan Broyles is going to be a special player in the offense. Brandon Caleb is solid. Adron Tennell is a big WR capable of putting up solid numbers. And then you got the unknown youngsters in Jameel Owens and Dejaun Miller, both have good measurables but barely played. Also factor in that I expect a lot of the passing game to revolve around Broyles, Gresham, and the backs, it should be good. It wouldn't surprise me to see an offensive set with Broyles the lone WR, with Elridge at TE on the line, Gresham outside with Murray or Madu lined up in the slot. That is deadly to cover.
                  OL can be somewhat concerning, and people like to talk about how inexperienced the line is, but these guys saw playing time last year in the blowouts. I'm not too worried about their play, I think it will be a solid group.
                  Ahhh...I forgot about Broyles and Tennell, I liked both of them plenty. They should both do fine in that offense. I really like the idea of Madu lining up in the slot, anything to get him on the field more, I really like what I see out of him.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    The current group of TE's is the most talented bunch we've ever had. Koger and Webb were two of our three best offensive players this spring (Minor the third) and both could be future first day picks. Brandon Moore has the potential to get drafted as well. The only question is whether or not our offense will utilize them enough, but I heard Rodriguez met with Oklahoma coaches this spring to learn how to incorporate TE's more.
                    Well, Carson Butler was also uber-talented and turned out to be a waste. I'll wait until they do something before I say they're a strength.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information