Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Santa Clausen bring a BCS bowl win to Notre Dame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think Notre Dame should stop being little girls and join the Big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I just think Notre Dame should stop being little girls and join the Big 10.
      Me too, or atleast the big east.

Comment

Michael Floyd will be a great NFL receiver.

callin it now

Go Celtics
        Go Irish
        Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
          Michael Floyd will be a great NFL receiver.

callin it now
          going out on a limb?

Comment

I'm going to go with a no.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
              lol.......
              Quite sure this guy is only here to piss off sniper....

Anyway i doubt it. Maybe they get to one because of their schedule but I don't see this team beating a team who finishes top 2 in a BCS conference or a unbeaten mid-major.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

The BCS is about money, so if Notre Dame has the record you can bet they'll be in a BCS bowl. The question is whether or not their record will be good enough relative to the rest of the college football landscape to get them there. If they get a good matchup, however, sure, why not? I like quite a few of Notre Dame's players individually and I believe in Clausen. He may be a douche, but the kid can ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  going out on a limb?
                  fact. From everything Ive seen his play is the most similar to Fitz, not saying he will put up his college or pro production but very very similar in styles of play. He has ridiculous body control, obviously route running comes with time and all the polishing comes with time but the kid is going to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlookin View Post
                    fact. From everything Ive seen his play is the most similar to Fitz, not saying he will put up his college or pro production but very very similar in styles of play. He has ridiculous body control, obviously route running comes with time and all the polishing comes with time but the kid is going to be nice.
                    Yes, it was sarcasm. Most everyone recognizes Floyd as a sick WR and legitimate NFL prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Yes, it was sarcasm. Most everyone recognizes Floyd as a sick WR and legitimate NFL prospect.
                      well now that youve cleared that up for me

Comment

Nope. Not only would they have to get there, but to win it would be unexpected as well.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Dont they have to be ranked in the top 6 of the BCS rankings to be considered for a bowl since they're not affiliated with a conference?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Dont they have to be ranked in the top 6 of the BCS rankings to be considered for a bowl since they're not affiliated with a conference?
                            nope ND gets in a bcs bowl if they finish top 6 by rule. They still can play when they finish lower (although with this years scedule I think a two-loss ND will have a very tough time getting a bcs birth)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                              Quite sure this guy is only here to piss off sniper....

Anyway i doubt it. Maybe they get to one because of their schedule but I don't see this team beating a team who finishes top 2 in a BCS conference or a unbeaten mid-major.
                              I'm quite sure you're clueless. How is laughing at a ND homer supposed to piss off Sniper?

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                                I'm quite sure you're clueless. How is laughing at a ND homer supposed to piss off Sniper?

O gee one look at the recruiting thread and its clear you only post to piss off SNiper.

Also You posted after RavenOfProphecy corrected Sniper when Sniper said that ND doesn't win bowl games. If you had meant to make fun of ND, you would have probably mentioned a reference to it. Perhaps you'd like to contribute to the discussion at hand for once?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information