Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated player on your team. (college addition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one overrates Temple players except for guys who are on the Temple Football Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      USC

Joe mcknight

while talented, any of the backs on the roster could fill in his spot. USC would run just as good with-out him.
      Co-sign. I've seen Reggie, and Joe is no Reggie.

Comment

I don't think anyone on BC is overrated right now, but I do think too much attention is paid to Herzlich when McLoughlin (sp?) might be just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I don't think anyone on BC is overrated right now, but I do think too much attention is paid to Herzlich when McLoughlin (sp?) might be just as good.
          McLaughlin sort of reminds me of Jason Phillips out of this years draft. Herzlich is more the 3-4 olb to me. And yes i think Herzlich is the far superior prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Agreed. He's got good instincts and is fundamentally sound, but he's just a step slow in pass coverage. I don't know why they start him at FS and have him play so deep all the time like RFN did, other than they must like an intimidating presence in the deep middle.

I love Major, but let's just say I won't be disappointed at all if Will Hill walks away with the starting job after fall practices. THAT kid is going to be a ******* beast.
            All I know is we will see a lot of Will Hill. He could have honestly started last season toward the end, he's sick. I honestly can't wait to see him on the field, I think we might be doing some stuff with him offensively as well.

Comment

IOWA

Im gonna go with Bryan Bulaga. A lot of people think hes a future NFL tackle, but I just don't see it. Extremely overrated, very decent college player imo..... alright definately kidding there. BB is a monster. I'm going with Tyler Sash SO Safety. Made a lot of key turnovers, but still very raw. Could be great, but not ready to call him an all B10 player just yet.

Comment

Cooper is a good pick as is JJ but overall, has to be DVD. He was supposed to be our next great CB and has all the physical talent but just plays slow and soft and has downright sucked at times for us.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Co-sign. I've seen Reggie, and Joe is no Reggie.
                  For USC fans, I'd have to say LB Micheal Morgan (before he got injured). MM has alot of potential and is the fastest defender on the team not named Taylor Mays, but Malcolm Smith and Galippo are far superior players at this point in their college careers.

Comment

for ND I think Im gonna say Dan Wenger,

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
                      Maybe Bryant Browning, if anyone thinks he's good.
                      I read earlier in the offseason that he was moving inside this year. If that's true, he might not suck so much. At RT though, he's awful.

Comment

UW - Terrence Dailey. He has no business starting next year.

underrated: Demetrious Bronson or Mason Foster.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

probably Damaso Munoz LB, he should NOT start over Abreu or Witherspoon
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'm gonna go with RB Chris Brown. Someone had him as the number one RB in the big 12, and idk why. He is quite good, but he is no Demarco Murray. I actually even prefer Madu.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

West Virginia

I'd go with Jarrett Brown. He did a solid job of a backup and I think he'll be ok but people still overrated what he's did to this point (at least other West Virginia fans). He certainly can be a very solid QB this year but he could be a turnover machine.

Noel Devine is pretty overrated based strictly on his play last year but the run blocking was bad last year so I'll give him a pass. Hopefully he can bounce back he has all the talent in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                                West Virginia

I'd go with Jarrett Brown. He did a solid job of a backup and I think he'll be ok but people still overrated what he's did to this point (at least other West Virginia fans). He certainly can be a very solid QB this year but he could be a turnover machine.

Noel Devine is pretty overrated based strictly on his play last year but the run blocking was bad last year so I'll give him a pass. Hopefully he can bounce back he has all the talent in the world.
                                he's overrated based on highlights from high school lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information