Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated player on your team. (college addition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most overrated player on your team. (college addition)

Why not have this for college football also lol.

I'm going to say Jake Locker (as a passer) until I see him this season.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

I'd have to say Craig Cooper. He only has one speed and he can't make people miss or break tackles at the second level.

Comment

I would say John Jerry. He is a good RT for us but he gets a lot of hype because of his pure ability and because he's Peria's brother. He would be much better of at guard since he really can struggle against the speed rush.

Comment

Ohio State gets so little love these days I'm reluctant to even say anyone. Unless of course you're on BuckeyePlanet, in which case everyone is overrated. I'm assuming this is as a collegiate player, not as a prospect, by the way. I guess if I had to say someone it would probably be one guys who hasn't really played yet like Mike Adams that is still riding high school hype. Maybe Bryant Browning, if anyone thinks he's good.

Comment

Hmmm... based on how people are rating his NFL potential, Major Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Hmmm... based on how people are rating his NFL potential, Major Wright.
            I agree. Great college player, but he's gonna be a day two safety come draft time.

Comment

AJ Wallace, CB, Penn State

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                I agree. Great college player, but he's gonna be a day two safety come draft time.
                He's seriously a lesser Roy Williams at this point....

needs drastic improvement in coverage, coming out this year would be a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                  He's seriously a lesser Roy Williams at this point....

needs drastic improvement in coverage, coming out this year would be a big mistake.
                  Agreed. He's got good instincts and is fundamentally sound, but he's just a step slow in pass coverage. I don't know why they start him at FS and have him play so deep all the time like RFN did, other than they must like an intimidating presence in the deep middle.

I love Major, but let's just say I won't be disappointed at all if Will Hill walks away with the starting job after fall practices. THAT kid is going to be a ******* beast.

Comment

Donovan Warren. The Michigan fans on this board realize he hasn't played up to his immense potential, but a lot of posters here are calling him a 1st team All American and/or a first round pick. He has the ability, but he hasn't played up to it and might have even regressed from his freshman year. He's the Chad Henne of cornerbacks.

And Obi Ezeh seems to get a lot of hype for no apparent reason...
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      Donovan Warren. The Michigan fans on this board realize he hasn't played up to his immense potential, but a lot of posters here are calling him a 1st team All American and/or a first round pick. He has the ability, but he hasn't played up to it and might have even regressed from his freshman year. He's the Chad Henne of cornerbacks.

And Obi Ezeh seems to get a lot of hype for no apparent reason...
                      I would have said Ezeh number one. Warren is overrated on here, but he at least has the potential to actually be an All American and first rounder. People seem to compare Ezeh to David Harris, and he's not even close at this point IMO. He's brutal in coverage (not that Harris was a stud, but he was at least adequate). And while he makes some plays in run support and gets alot of tackles, he really misreads alot of plays and gives up some big runs as well.

Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

fsu- de, markus white

i mean, we don't know what he can do yet but are calling him one of the better players on our defense

Comment

USC

Joe mcknight

while talented, any of the backs on the roster could fill in his spot. USC would run just as good with-out him.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            I'd have to say Craig Cooper. He only has one speed and he can't make people miss or break tackles at the second level.
                            It's Graig, and I would have to agree with you on this one. I have had high expectations for G-Coop for a while now, and he always seems to disappoint. The same can be said for Baby J, Javarris James.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Jerrod Johnson, even though I love him, he started to fall off towards the end of the season last year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information