Jamario O'Neal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamario O'Neal?

is he still at OSU? i remember he was a top recruit and think his eligibility is up but haven't heard anything about him throughout the draft process.

Originally posted by superman View Post
    is he still at OSU? i remember he was a top recruit and think his eligibility is up but haven't heard anything about him throughout the draft process.
    I dunno but isn't you sig a little too much, especially the whole new york plane crashing thing. I dunno just my take.

While on the subject, **** OSU

Comment

seriously? that's like saying your avatar has gang signs. let's talk football, not nit-pick.
      Last edited by superman; 05-13-2009, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Well he isn't on the roster. So I'm going to go with he got his degree and is currently out of football.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          I dunno but isn't you sig a little too much, especially the whole new york plane crashing thing. I dunno just my take.

While on the subject, **** OSU
          Its a jet crashing, they're the Jets. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            Its a jet crashing, they're the Jets. Get it?
            Hey it was just my opinion. It's a plane crashing nonetheless. I'm not saying that he meant it that way or it's the way people might take it but it's just the way I saw it.

Comment

i'm not offended by it, but i agree. the first thing i think when i hear/see planes crashing and nyc is 9/11. so yeah idk, a bit much. you may be from miami, but for those of us that live in or near nyc, 9/11 is still a big part of our lives and your sig is a little much. please change it
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

lol i'm speechless. do people say having hitler in your sig is a problem? i'm guessing you two are just really bored so i'm not gonna hate.

would this suffice?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...jetsedited.jpg
                Last edited by superman; 05-14-2009, 06:31 AM.

Comment

O'Neal graduates this year. He was a backup in 2007 and 2008 and a special teamer who never saw the field on defense. He started some in 2006 as a rookie but had no mental grasp on the game and never started since.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                    i'm not offended by it, but i agree. the first thing i think when i hear/see planes crashing and nyc is 9/11. so yeah idk, a bit much. you may be from miami, but for those of us that live in or near nyc, 9/11 is still a big part of our lives and your sig is a little much. please change it
                    Isnt that a Hitler reference in your sig? You seem to have no problem with that.
                    I saw it the same way at first also.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      O'Neal graduates this year. He was a backup in 2007 and 2008 and a special teamer who never saw the field on defense. He started some in 2006 as a rookie but had no mental grasp on the game and never started since.
                      ah finally. thank you.

i was just playing ncaa and saw him as a fast safety on their roster then remembered he was a pretty sick cb recruit 4 years ago. figured maybe he got a medical redshirt because if willie williams can get picked up, why not this guy.

Comment

he was maybe the best athlete of any DB on the team but never got the game mentally. Was our #5 safety as a senior, ouch. Great special teamer tho.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          he was maybe the best athlete of any DB on the team but never got the game mentally. Was our #5 safety as a senior, ouch. Great special teamer tho.
                          better athlete than that cb who had the 45 inch vert at the combine for osu?

you'd think he'd be at least an udfa

Comment

well coming in we knew Washington had NFL measurables despite being a last minute offer, 3 star recruit out of Indianapolis no one heard of. He had a 40 inch vertical coming in. Jamario is a sculpted, 6-1/205/4.35 guy with excellent strength. Could never put it together on the field. I think he was in the group with Donald Washington and Eugene Clifford that got in trouble for having weed before last season, that might have hurt his chances of hanging on. Plus, guys who get tryouts usually are higher than 5th on the depth chart in college.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information