Defense- Julius Peppers

Offense- Willie Parker

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      Nobody was saying that until they blew the call against Miami.

If that PI call wasn't blow, you'd hear ZERO problems with the officials that game.

That says it all right there.

The Miami PI call and the Tuck Rule are probably the 2 biggest officiating bundles of recent memory.
      That's some quality speculation, but speculation nonetheless.

I remember after that game there was a website dedicated to the blown calls that went in Miami's favor just on the last drive... I believe the total came to 7. There was iffy officiating throughout. If Miami had taken care business as it should have, it would not have come down to that or any other call.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        That's some quality speculation, but speculation nonetheless.

I remember after that game there was a website dedicated to the blown calls that went in Miami's favor just on the last drive... I believe the total came to 7. There was iffy officiating throughout. If Miami had taken care business as it should have, it would not have come down to that or any other call.
        The fact that OSU fans had to search video of the game and backlog calls in order to justify their win speaks for itself. Even they knew it was a blown call.

Comment

For Miami : Bryant McKinnie, Ed Reed, Jonathan Vilma

Comment

Wow, Tennessee could possibly have produced the best offensive & defensive players in history of the game. I've also seen Dwayne Bowe's name couple times from LSU fans, was he really a historic player for them ? Hmm.

Comment

and...

Comment

auburn

bo jackson

karlos dansby

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
                  Wow, Tennessee could possibly have produced the best offensive & defensive players in history of the game. I've also seen Dwayne Bowe's name couple times from LSU fans, was he really a historic player for them ? Hmm.
                  Maybe not historic but as of right now.. his skills at WR could put us over the top

Comment

For Michigan:

Offense:

Desmond Howard

Defense:

Obviously...

Charles Woodson

You're not going to see any other team trotting out Heisman winners on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Kellen Winslow on Offense. We need a good receiving TE for Whipple's offense. I trust Jacory so QB is not the way to go. An OT would be nice but Winslow is too talented to pass up. I can't get the 4th down catch against WVU out of my head. Winslow also injects some nice swagger to motivate the rest of the guys.

Sean Taylor on defense obviously. He could show the ropes to Ray Ray and we need a playmaking safety right now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Easily....

Offensive - Tony Gonzales

It was either him, or Alex Mack, Cal would have the best TE in college football.

Defense - Hardy Nickerson

You cannot go wrong with a Hall of Famer, or a should be Hall of Famer. He would kick the **** out of any Linebacker in the NCAA.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information