Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame removes losing seasons from Charlie Weis' bio

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...0302/305199991

Notre Dame omitted the losing seasons from Weis’ year-by-year biography on page 15 of the 2009 Spring Prospectus and page 90 of the 2008 football media guide. Among the omissions is the Irish’s 3-9 2007 season.
    Impressive.

I would like to say that I'm surprised a school would do this. Then again, it's Notre Dame.

Also, like it matters. Just because they don't publish it, it's not like every ND fan or other college football fan doesn't know it happened.

Stay hilarious, Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      it's not like every ND fan or other college football fan doesn't know it happened
      They're hoping for "out of sight, out of mind."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

LMFAOoOoOo

Withholding information is the evil cousin of lying. Well done Notre Dame!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Isn't this the same school that got all high and mighty on George O'Leary?

Comment

If only UW did this with Ty's bio. He wouldn't exist as far as UW is concerned.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              If only UW did this with Ty's bio. He wouldn't exist as far as UW is concerned.
              Haha/:( ...

Comment

If only they could erase the memories of those seasons so easily.

Comment

ND, staying classy......

This cancels out their scrutinizing O'Leary's resume a few yrs. back & finding multiple exaggerations & outright lies on it.... before they fired him.

I wonder if their 2010 publications will list this among the reason they fired Weis after another disaster in 09 playing a wussy schedule.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information