Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
    A running game and a defense.

I think Miami is too high, especially considering how tough their first 4 games are. They have a legit chance of starting 0-4.
    our defense is fine. we have the best secondary in the nation (if you dont believe me fine but watch this season, our secondary is SICK), we have good linebackers and our dline is quick and strong but thin.
    I think our running game will be vastly improved as well this season (early indications seem to imply that) but that is of course speculation so I'll give you that one. But at the moment ND should be a bit better than FSU imo, not much but a bit for sure.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Phil Steele knows nothing about College Football appearantly

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        What? You don't have a very good QB, you don't have a RB that's proven anything in a significant role, University of Montana State Tech has better WR's than you guys right now and your OL is incredibly overrated. What (or who?) could you possibly be excited about on offense?
        I don't really see how our line is overrated. You'll have to explain that one. It's the strongest part of our team. You'll see what's to be excited about on Labor Day when we beat Miami by atleast 14.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
          our defense is fine. we have the best secondary in the nation (if you dont believe me fine but watch this season, our secondary is SICK), we have good linebackers and our dline is quick and strong but thin.
          I think our running game will be vastly improved as well this season (early indications seem to imply that) but that is of course speculation so I'll give you that one. But at the moment ND should be a bit better than FSU imo, not much but a bit for sure.
          homer alerts going off all over the place....but this one broke my homer detector.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
            homer alerts going off all over the place....but this one broke my homer detector.
            really check it out during the season. We have four corners (Blanton, Walls, McNeill and Gray) who would be starters anywhere, we have last years leading tackler McCarthey, an athletic freak in Sergio Brown and a great tackler with good quickness and lateral movement in Harrison Smith. If you are so certain that it is homerific this, please give me a secondary i should take over ours. (spoiler alert, florida wont do, less depth and to small corners)

- No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

florida wont do, less depth and to small corners)
              Who gives a **** how big they are if they get the job done? And less depth? Are you ******* kidding me? Joe Haden and Janoris Jenkins both **** on anyone on ND's roster. Will Hill, Florida's nickel back/third safety, would start on Notre Dame.

Teams that have a better secondary than Notre Dame...

- Florida
              - Tennessee
              - Virginia Tech
              - Miami
              - Auburn

and a whole bunch more. You'd think the "best secondary in the nation" would have finished higher than 43rd in pass D last year. Statements like yours are why people hate Notre Dame.

Comment

Who were his surprise teams? He usually hits on at least two of them (mainly because he picks like ten but still).
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  Who gives a **** how big they are if they get the job done? And less depth? Are you ******* kidding me? Joe Haden and Janoris Jenkins both **** on anyone on ND's roster. Will Hill, Florida's nickel back/third safety, would start on Notre Dame.

Teams that have a better secondary than Notre Dame...

- Florida
                  - Tennessee
                  - Virginia Tech
                  - Miami
                  - Auburn

and a whole bunch more. You'd think the "best secondary in the nation" would have finished higher than 43rd in pass D last year. Statements like yours are why people hate Notre Dame.
                  LOL at the bolded part.
                  How about the fact we had a pathetic DLine, mediocre linebackers at best and we had no run game so our D was on the field A LOT. Besides that our best corner (Walls) was out last season. Of course you are free to disagree with me but making it seem like a ridiculous statement just shows your own ignorance because plenty of neutral evaluators (CFB live amongst other) rated ND's secondary amongst the nations best for the upcoming season.

- No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

LOL at the bolded part.
                    Will Hill is a beast.

Of course you are free to disagree with me but making it seem like a ridiculous statement just shows your own ignorance because plenty of neutral evaluators (CFB live amongst other) rated ND's secondary amongst the nations best for the upcoming season.
                    Super. As we all know, games are played on paper. How'd that '06 pre-season hype work out for you?

I've seen ND's secondary. It's nothing to write home about. And yes, Will Hill would start on ND.

Comment

Will Hill is a beast.
                      kinda like Sergio Brown only smaller

Super. As we all know, games are played on paper. How'd that '06 pre-season hype work out for you?
                      Like Michigan never has been overrated, lol.

I've seen ND's secondary. It's nothing to write home about. And yes, Will Hill would start on ND.
                      Maybe you've seen it but you apparently havent been looking.

- No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

kinda like Sergio Brown only smaller
                        Will Hill is 6'3", 210. Sergio Brown is 6'2", 205. Will Hill is also much more talented. Your point is idiotic.

Like Michigan never has been overrated, lol.
                        I could have sworn we were discussing ND here. Yes, Michigan's been overrated, but they're not a part of this discussion.

Maybe you've seen it but you apparently havent been looking.
                        When Steven Threet can have a decent statistical game against you, you're not good.

Comment

Tennessee got less production from its DL than ND did last year and still finished with the fourth-ranked secondary. As long as Eric Berry is at Tennessee, their secondary will automatically be better than ND's.

Comment

Epic lulz here.

Wicket, where do you rank Clausen with the other qbs in the country?

Comment

sniper's already jumped all over it, but the answer without even thinking is Florida. if I felt like I needed to, I'm sure I could come up with others......but Florida's are so obviously the best that I don't even need to.

I'm sure I'll be watching this super awesome secondary get smoked again this year.....like always.

Comment

HS and I agree on something?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information