#17 LSU
    #18 TCU
    #20 Iowa
    #21 U Miami
    #22 Nebraska
    #23 Pitt
    #24 UCLA
    #25 Clemson

even i think ND has no bizz being there, they might end up there but let us show it on the field first. The team has all the potential in the world but thats just what it is atm, potential. TBH i think TCU is to low as well. Id also have FSU in my top 25. my stop for nd would be about 18

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
      even i think ND has no bizz being there, they might end up there but let us show it on the field first. The team has all the potential in the world but thats just what it is atm, potential. TBH i think TCU is to low as well. Id also have FSU in my top 25. my stop for nd would be about 18
      Notre Dame is not better than FSU.

Comment

he doesn't rank 'em on how good they are, he does by how he thinks they'll finish logically. Easier schedule + lots of returning starter = good season. I wouldn't put 'em there either regardless though meself.

Comment

Phil Steele is Charlie Weis's brother. FSU will not be good in 2009, they have absolutely nobody to throw the ball to. I think their future is looking brighter though, for the first time I see somewhat of a glimmer of hope for them to get back to close to what they were.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
            Notre Dame is not better than FSU.
            Yeah, they probably are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Yeah, they probably are.
              Silly me. I guess we aren't then, if you say so.

Please tell me, with your divine knowledge, how they are better.

Comment

Silly me. I guess we aren't then, if you say so.

Please tell me, with your divine knowledge, how they are better.
                Better offense, most experienced OL in the country, improving defense etc...

No need to be a wise-ass.

Comment

Better offense, most experienced OL in the country, improving defense etc...

No need to be a wise-ass.
                  How many FSU games did you actually watch this year? We will have the better offense this year. Agree to disagree I guess.

Comment

How many FSU games did you actually watch this year?
                    Wake, Miami, Florida and Wisconsin.

We will have the better offense this year.
                    Who do you have that is better than Michael Floyd, Golden Tate or Kyle Rudolph?

Comment

How many FSU games did you actually watch this year? We will have the better offense this year. Agree to disagree I guess.
                      What? You don't have a very good QB, you don't have a RB that's proven anything in a significant role, University of Montana State Tech has better WR's than you guys right now and your OL is incredibly overrated. What (or who?) could you possibly be excited about on offense?

Comment

the OL is the only thing FSU has. the rest of their offense is nothing.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                          #10 OSU
                          Michigan homerism aside, I think Ohio State's a tad overrated. (Ha, what else is new?) Pryor will undoubtedly build on his good freshman year, but there are new starters at RB, WR (both), LT, MLB, SLB, and CB1. Ohio State's a deep team, but replacing guys like Chris Wells, Brian Robiskie, James Laurinaitis, Marcus Freeman and Malcolm Jenkins is a daunting task.

Comment

eh, i can see fsu being better than nd this yr. experienced or not, they still are pretty elite as far as having athletes on their roster. they've just had terrible coaching lately. last year it looked like that was changing.

Comment

Wake, Miami, Florida and Wisconsin.

Who do you have that is better than Michael Floyd, Golden Tate or Kyle Rudolph?
                              A running game and a defense.

I think Miami is too high, especially considering how tough their first 4 games are. They have a legit chance of starting 0-4.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information