Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random..

1. McKay Jacobsen, WR BYU
    -Had an excellent Freshmen season for the Cougs two years ago and after serving a Church Mission, he's primed to make an impact far more than Collie did last season.

2. Nai Fotu, OLB Utah
    -Great player. Motor never stops. Got hurt in the BYU game and wasn't allowed to play against Alabama but I think it was for the better in Bama's case. I guarantee he leads the MWC in sacks next season. I got arrested with this guy for peeing in the parking lot. HE MY FRIGGIN COUSIN!

3. Mason Foster, OLB Washington
    Quietly led the Pac-10 in tackles last season and had an outstanding Sophomore year. He's primed to explode on the scene in a major way if he continues his play.

Comment

In no order:

1.Jonas Mouton, 6'2" 218, LB Junior
      2008 Season-76 tackles, 6.5 TFL's, 1 sack, 1 PD, 1 FF

2.Junior Hemingway, 6'1" 226, WR Sophmore
      Career Receiving-6 catches, 78 yards, 1 TD

3.Tate Forcier, 6'1" 187, QB Freshman

4.Kevin Koger, 6'4" 245, TE Sophmore
      2008 Season-6 catches, 93 yards, 1 TD

5.Ryan Van Bergen, 6'6" 261, DE Sophmore
      2008 Season-13 tackles, 1 PD

For anyone that knows of my Craig Roh mancrush, I wanted to put him in so bad, but I don't think he'll see much PT as a freshman.
      Last edited by ironman4579; 09-15-2009, 10:15 AM.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Slot ninja has to be the gayest position I've ever heard of..

Jeff Brinson
        Jeremiha Hunter
        Mike Daniels
        Marvin McNutt
        Brad Herman

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post

Jeff Brinson
          Jeremiha Hunter
          Mike Daniels
          Marvin McNutt
          Brad Herman
          I'd give you +rep for this comment but I've given you too much recently.

Told with the ballsy comment that no one else would say.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

TENNESSEE

1. Quintin Hancock
            2. Chris Walker
            3. Jonathon Crompton
            4. Whoever plays the other safety spot next to Berry
            5. Herman Lathers

Comment

Tennessee has a ton of players with potential, but how unstable Kiffin has been so far who knows how his players will perform. Really if he did not have his dad on staff as the D coordinator they would be a terrible team, but Monte brings so much respect and consistency he will float the boat this year.

Brandon Warren- really disappointed last year but the move to WR could help him.

Montario Hardesty- should really come into his own, has always been an ok back but nothing special, they have a solid line and he has not excuse not to play well.

Gerald Jones- huge receiver, big physical player but did not do all that well last year.

It is flat out pathetic Morley got kicked off the team, a real shame because it would have been fun watching Morley and Berry in that secondary again this season. Could have really learned a lot from Monte.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                It's not an actual position name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                  Tennessee has a ton of players with potential, but how unstable Kiffin has been so far who knows how his players will perform. Really if he did not have his dad on staff as the D coordinator they would be a terrible team, but Monte brings so much respect and consistency he will float the boat this year.

Brandon Warren- really disappointed last year but the move to WR could help him.

Montario Hardesty- should really come into his own, has always been an ok back but nothing special, they have a solid line and he has not excuse not to play well.

Gerald Jones- huge receiver, big physical player but did not do all that well last year.

It is flat out pathetic Morley got kicked off the team, a real shame because it would have been fun watching Morley and Berry in that secondary again this season. Could have really learned a lot from Monte.
                  I'm sorry but what you're saying about Monte Kiffin pretty much being the only good thing going for our coaching staff is a flat out lie. Our whole coaching staff is full of coaches that have proven themselves at the college ranks with their coaching and recruiting. Monte is great, but don't let his greatness confuse you into thinking he's the only thing this team has going for them. Also, Gerald Jones is not huge. He's about 6 foot tall.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

VoodooMonkey: As for Lane Kiffin, well it was almost a joke how often he was in the news for this recruiting violation or that one. It was pathetic and does not come off well considering he has not even coached a season yet. Clearly he can collect a lot of coaches around him that are talented, but for some reason none of them could tell him recruiting rules? Again Monte is a more than huge asset to that school and that coaching staff.

I was commenting on how he is huge, as in he is physically stronger, or at least looks physically stronger than most WRs, he has the build of a running back. Not comparing the two but very Boldin like build to him and I like that in some receiver prospects.

Comment

They were secondary recruiting violations. And many other SEC schools have gotten multiple secondary recruiting violations this offseason as well. You just won't hear about those as much because Kiffin has become a polarizing force that draws big attention. Not to mention it's his first season as a head coach so you would kind of expect him to have more violations than the other schools with more experienced coaches. That's just part of the fast learning curve.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

They were secondary recruiting violations. And many other SEC schools have gotten multiple secondary recruiting violations this offseason as well. You just won't hear about those as much because Kiffin has become a polarizing force that draws big attention. Not to mention it's his first season as a head coach so you would kind of expect him to have more violations than the other schools with more experienced coaches. That's just part of the fast learning curve.
                        Well that is true, and do not get me wrong, he is better than Phil Fulmer but I still believe a major part of that staff, especially early on will be his dad Monte. He is arguably the most respected defensive mind in football much less the NFL. What defensive player would not want to play for Tennessee?

Comment

Pittsburgh Panthers

Greg Romeus - DE - 6'5" 265 - RS Jr.
                          Greg Williams - LB - 6'3" 225 - RS So.
                          Lucas Nix - OT - 6'6" 300 - So.
                          Shayne Hale - LB - 6'4" 240 - So.
                          Jonathan Baldwin - WR - 6'5" 220 - So.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            UW:
                            1. Demetrius Bronson - Beastly RB with Size, Speed, and Power.
                            2. Mason Foster - Nobody really seems to notice him, even though he is one of the best LB's in the Pac-10.
                            3. Kavario Middleton - Locker to Middleton should be a nice bailout plan, reason 41 of why Steve Sarkisian should have been elected president.
                            4. Curtis Shaw/Chris Polk - Big plays are something UW didn't have a lot of last year, but these two's versatility and explosiveness are unmatched on UW roster and both should have some huge plays.
                            5. Jake Locker's Arm - They always talk about his feet and how awesome of an athlete he is, but his arm is top notch and his accuracy is really starting to come around.
                            I gotta agree 100% with you Jballa.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                              UW:
                              2. Mason Foster - Nobody really seems to notice him, even though he is the best LB in the Pac-10.
                              Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                                Fixed it for you
                                I like him, but no. One of the best...yes, the best...no.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information