Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy or Sell? 2009 NCAA Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Sell. Too much firepower. Even if there are five, you'll have Tebow, Bradford, McCoy for sure, and some guys like Best, Devine, Snead etc...

    B/S OSU beats USC.
    Sell, USC is still USC.

    Buy or sell 1000 yards rushing for The Bryce Brown.


    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      Sell, USC is still USC.

      Buy or sell 1000 yards rushing for The Bryce Brown.
      Buy. He's a boss.

      B/S Tennessee stays within 21 of Florida.

      Comment


      • #18
        B/S Iowa getting at least 2 players that ToldLikeItIs says they will.

        Comment


        • #19
          buy/sell 2500 pass yds for jarrett brown

          cred 2 BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            B/S Iowa getting at least 2 players that ToldLikeItIs says they will.
            Buy. A broken watch is right twice per day.

            B/S John Clay leads the Big 10 in rushing and then takes a dump on Told.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Buy. He's a boss.

              B/S Tennessee stays within 21 of Florida.
              with the rate kiffin keeps talking, easily sell (i think? florida will win by more, so sell?)

              cred 2 BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                B/S Iowa getting at least 2 players that ToldLikeItIs says they will.
                Buy, he is never wrong.
                .......

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                  buy/sell 2500 pass yds for jarrett brown
                  Sell. Just under.

                  B/S 3,000 total yards for that ***** at QB at U of Ohio State and B/S Tennessee stays within 21 of Florida.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Sell on the Volunqueers (LOL I AM SO CREATIVE)... Urban is a supreme asshole when you try to **** with him. And when you steal two of his recruits? OH HELL NAW.

                    Buy on Pryor... With Beanie gone and the spread having so much success, I see them becoming a pass-oriented team.

                    B/S: Debose will have a big impact in his freshman season.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Sell on the Volunqueers (LOL I AM SO CREATIVE)... Urban is a supreme asshole when you try to **** with him. And when you steal two of his recruits? OH HELL NAW.


                      Mark Richt agrees.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        Sell on the Volunqueers (LOL I AM SO CREATIVE)... Urban is a supreme asshole when you try to **** with him. And when you steal two of his recruits? OH HELL NAW.

                        Buy on Pryor... With Beanie gone and the spread having so much success, I see them becoming a pass-oriented team.

                        B/S: Debose will have a big impact in his freshman season.
                        I'll buy that. He's in the perfect system.

                        B/S FSU beats Miami by 14 or more

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lol urban is gonna be throwing up 28 in the 4th

                          cred 2 BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                            I'll buy that. He's in the perfect system.

                            B/S FSU beats Miami by 14 or more
                            Sell. :D

                            B/S Taylor Mays doubling his career INT total (4+ INTs).

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Sell. :D

                              B/S Taylor Mays doubling his career INT total (4+ INTs).
                              I'll sell. I think he gets 3.

                              B/S - The U will win 9 games.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Sell. I see another 6-7 win season.

                                B/S Jermaine Thomas ACC POY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information