top 10 most obnoxious fanbases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post

May not be a huge school but 99% of their fan base are oblivious to what real college football is and they all truly believe that BSU can beat most of the power houses in CFB. They get together by the thousands and wallow around in their ignorance. I would like to shoot all of them......in the head.
    No reason to make fun of PrimeTime21

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
      if you say so. well the "only" thing that really stood out was fireronzook.com lol
      Thats because your part of their fan base. You don't see how you rub other fan bases.

Comment

USC should be either #1 or #2

Comment

Florida State fans actually aren't bad
          Last edited by murdamal86; 07-19-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I'll talk a bit about why i dont think we should be #1 ( I specifically used the word we so that people realise i am in fact biased as hell and i dont feel like arguing on the point because it is a matter of perception anyway)

First of all I do realise that a ton of ND fans are oblivious as hell and very very proud of ND, in fact they may be proud on ND up to a foolish degree HOWEVER, I feel that ND fans are in general more respectfull to competitors. So we do demand tons of respect whether we earned it or not but I feel we are respectfull to other schools in general. This is why I PERSONALLY feel that ND shouldnt be listed first, feel free to disagree with me but I felt like making this point

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
              Are you serious? FSU above Florida? Florida 10th? Complete joke. 95% of their fanbase are arrogant ass****s.

Tennessee should be on that list, as well.
              The author is a Florida alum. She used to write for Bleacher Report. It's a pretty awful list.

Florida has the most obnoxious fanbase in the country.

Nope, those douchers hold that title. :D

Comment

I can tell a Georgia fan came up with this poll.

Comment

OSU and Mich should swap places, Florida should be higher, bama should be higher. Take FSU off the list, they aren't that bad. Take USC off the list, or put them at ten. Some pSU fans are whiney lil cry babies, they feel so rightgeous (almost ND like, makes me sick).

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                    OSU and Mich should swap places, Florida should be higher, bama should be higher. Take FSU off the list, they aren't that bad. Take USC off the list, or put them at ten. Some pSU fans are whiney lil cry babies, they feel so rightgeous (almost ND like, makes me sick).
                    sorry but no way

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post

May not be a huge school but 99% of their fan base are oblivious to what real college football is and they all truly believe that BSU can beat most of the power houses in CFB. They get together by the thousands and wallow around in their ignorance. I would like to shoot all of them......in the head.
                      yep they believe if they were in the pac X they would give more of a fight than any other school to USC. In reality they would be no better than 5th year in and year out
                      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                        USC should be either #1 or #2

they werent bad when the true fans were only around. Now since the raiders trash has jumped on the bandwagon they are awful.
                        "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Michigan fans don't even belong in the top 20. In fact, I actually wish they were more obnoxious. We're probably one of the friendliest fanbases, and that's nothing to brag about.

Other than that, Florida at #10 stands out as really low.
                          Last edited by Michigan; 07-19-2009, 07:36 PM.
                          I'm a state.

Comment

Yeah, it is all in the author's opinion, but I think Texas should be on the list someplace.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

This list is garbage. Pure and utter rubbish. And when she gets to number 3 she lets her ignorance show a little too much. I guess she's never heard of the Cajun language.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                                sorry but no way
                                and why is that, do you even have a reason (other than the yearly spankings your team recieves?)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information