3 LSU
    4 Oklahoma
    5 USC
    6 Clemson
    7 Ohio State
    8 Alabama
    9 Florida State
    10 Florida

I think texas is missing and to me bama is way to low, of course I personally feel ND is placed wrong but thats not mine to discuss

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

I hate lists like this because they are always so biased.

Comment

Are you serious? FSU above Florida? Florida 10th? Complete joke. Florida has the most obnoxious fanbase in the country. 95% of their fanbase are arrogant ass****s.

Tennessee should be on that list, as well.

Comment

I don't know if you can put Clemson on there without putting South Carolina. I don't know which is worse, I would probably say the Gamecock fans.

Comment

Yea, no offense to you wicket because you are legit, but ND is easily #1 imo.

I know it's probably not on a national scale, but a lot of Iowa fans are pretty bad.

Comment

This list is bogus, i don't see how UF would even make the list. It's all opinion anyways

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
              This list is bogus, i don't see how UF would even make the list. It's all opinion anyways
              haha, most on here would agree that UF is ranked way too low.

FSU fans are ok, UT should be on there ahead of them.

Comment

Miami, FSU, UT, and UF should all be high on the list.

No arguments.

Comment

I can understand the view on ND so no issue there...but Bama that low is a joke...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    haha, most on here would agree that UF is ranked way too low.

FSU fans are ok, UT should be on there ahead of them.
                    if you say so. well the "only" thing that really stood out was fireronzook.com lol

Comment

May not be a huge school but 99% of their fan base are oblivious to what real college football is and they all truly believe that BSU can beat most of the power houses in CFB. They get together by the thousands and wallow around in their ignorance. I would like to shoot all of them......in the head.
                      Last edited by ChezPower4; 07-19-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

south florida

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Tennessee should probably be on there. Every time I go on Volnation it almost makes me want to bash my head on the desk from the ridiculousness of most of those people.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Texas Tech fans are the worst. How they arent on there is ridiculous. And, yes, OU fans are bad. I have never heard more shittalk from any one in my life. Especially since half the people at OU are just filthy rich fratholes and sorwhores.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I think it's a decent list. I mean any list like this that can identify Notre Dame as the worst has some credibility. That being said Michigan wouldn't make my top 10 there are so many other appropriate canidates, I'll nominate Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information