No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Hit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that Eddie one well....my favorite NFL player at the time smashing my least favorite at the time into the ground with stiff arm from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      This hit is devastating. The Pat White hit was nice but I think this is the best one by a QB. Michael Robinson was a beast. He stratight knocked the guy out.

He ended that dude's career. Brandon Owens was a promising sophomore safety. Destroyed all the nerve endings in his shoulder.. he can't function his arm properly anymore.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post

The Barrow hit wins. Absolutely massive. Picture perfect.

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
        Yeah, that was a monster hit. Miami got the last laugh in that one though. I remember watching it live and thought that Parrish was dead
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information