Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 USC Trojans Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Jaquizz Rodgers and Jahvid Best are reasons but beware..



    of Standford.

    Comment


    • #47
      Ohio State pulls this out, IMO.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
        Ohio State pulls this out, IMO.
        They could.. But it just baffles me how your rep keeps going deeper and deeper into the negatives.


        Comment


        • #49
          Ohio State stands a better chance of pulling out of the game than pulling it off.

          Sorry, I have no faith in our defense to stop the run. Our secondary isn't anything worth fearing either.

          Pryor is going to have to win this one on his own. The OL looked awful against Navy's defense, USC is probably gonna trash them.

          Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

          Comment


          • #50
            Its a new season ppl what happened last season and the season before that doesnt matter anymore....stanford and osu are in the past. Now we're just looking forward to smackin Pryor around a lil bit. I just hope he doesnt blow us a new one ha

            "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

            Comment


            • #51
              So apparently Jarvis Jones made an impact in his first game. Damn, I wanted UGA to get him. :(

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                Its a new season ppl what happened last season and the season before that doesnt matter anymore....stanford and osu are in the past. Now we're just looking forward to smackin Pryor around a lil bit. I just hope he doesnt blow us a new one ha
                USC just needs to come out and win the games that they are suppose to win. Year in and year out we can be in the arguement of whos the best team at the end of the year, but we always lose one game that we should not lose. Everyone knows when its a big game, and its on the big stage we are gonna come ready to play....but we need to win the games that we are suppose to win.

                Fight on



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Sad week for Trojan fans, another year wasted in a way, another year they will miss out on going undefeated and lose to a second term team. However I must say Washington is a very good football team, better than Oregon State last year and by far better than Stanford a few years ago. Jake Locker is one of the best quarterback prospects in the nation from a physical skills standpoint.


                  Ridiculous how bad Corp played, it was flat out awful. What Mustain gets playing time next? Why not, Corp was just terrible. And they are really missing Johnson at receiver, it is kind of a shock how little depth they have at that position. The running backs are doing well and hopefully McKnight can get over his injury quickly, not luck they really starting tanking on offense when he went down. The tight ends are a big disappointment I must say, thought McCoy would be producing more than he has.

                  On defense, even without Mays they were still pretty damn good, wonder why Bryant is not playing more at corner but clearly they have a lot of injury issues. Perry, he sure played well, and Griffin is doing a little better but still not dominating like he should.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I was impressed with the SC defense, you dont have the great linbacking corps but this one is pretty good. The defensive line with Spicer, Casey and Griffin is better to me than the Cedric Ellis, Lawrence Jackson one of a few years ago. They sacked Locker 4 times and the speed they threw at him in the pass rush would probably have got a lesser athlete much more than that.

                    As for their shot a title i think realistically when you lose a Sanchez, a Rey Rey, a Cush and a Matthews you arent going to be playing for a title. they can still get to the Rose Bowl if they beat Cal.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      I was impressed with the SC defense, you dont have the great linbacking corps but this one is pretty good. The defensive line with Spicer, Casey and Griffin is better to me than the Cedric Ellis, Lawrence Jackson one of a few years ago. They sacked Locker 4 times and the speed they threw at him in the pass rush would probably have got a lesser athlete much more than that.

                      As for their shot a title i think realistically when you lose a Sanchez, a Rey Rey, a Cush and a Matthews you arent going to be playing for a title. they can still get to the Rose Bowl if they beat Cal.
                      I think Chris Galippo is a future 1st rounder. very impressed with his game.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        I think Chris Galippo is a future 1st rounder. very impressed with his game.
                        Totally agree, to me the LB crew is very good just not with the experience the former group had.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          What was up with Luther Brown celebrating that tackle after that 5 or so yard run? I lol'd


                          Comment


                          • #58
                            What was up with Luther Brown celebrating that tackle after that 5 or so yard run? I lol'd
                            Yeah I hope Ken Norton got into him about that. What a useless play, acting all tough like he had not idea what was going on or where they were on the field or what time it was.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Stafon Johnson hurt in some sort of weight room accident. Tough year for injuries down in L.A.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                Stafon Johnson hurt in some sort of weight room accident. Tough year for injuries down in L.A.
                                i read that a freaking weight bar dropped on his throat, ouch...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information