Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow's $2 mil Insurance Policy

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4352538

Anyone else feel like this could backfire on Tebow? $2 mil isn't much, but for a guy that isn't guaranteed to be even chosen in the first 3 rounds of the NFL, it could very well be a stretch for him to make $2 mil in the NFL.

The insurance companies that approved Tebow for this policy obviously don't pay attention NFLDraftCountdown.

Originally posted by Jericho@SC View Post

Anyone else feel like this could backfire on Tebow? $2 mil isn't much, but for a guy that isn't guaranteed to be even chosen in the first 3 rounds of the NFL, it could very well be a stretch for him to make $2 mil in the NFL.

The insurance companies that approved Tebow for this policy obviously don't pay attention NFLDraftCountdown.
    everybody here loves to hate on tim tebow but the guy is gonna be a first rounder, some team will fall in love with his intangibles. that being said im not sure at all if it is a good idea to pick him that early (although he could make one hell of a middle linebacker as well)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Tebow is a hard prospect to rank. He doesn't fit the bill at any position but its very possible that a team could value what he brings to the table and take him way earlier than expected.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

He eerily reminds me of Steve Young. Besides the QB dives.

Comment

If pat white can go in the second im sure tebow will as well

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            He eerily reminds me of Steve Young. Besides the QB dives.
            You bite your goddamn tongue before you say that. They are nothing alike.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

His family's pretty wealthy, atleast they must be because he sat very close at Magic playoff games and pulls up in Limo's.

Comment

He's going to be the #1 overall pick because Skip Bayless said he would.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  He's going to be the #1 overall pick because Skip Bayless said he would.
                  [sarcasm]I can see the sarcasm in your post, you shut your mouth, Skip Bayless is a ******* saint.[/sarcasm]

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                    If pat white can go in the second im sure tebow will as well
                    Good point.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Bush only had 500k on each of his knees.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo laughs at his weak insurance policy. Real Madrid has 50+ mil on each leg I believe
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jericho@SC View Post

He doesn't have to pay $2 million, that's the amount his policy is for.

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                            [sarcasm]I can see the sarcasm in your post, you shut your mouth, Skip Bayless is a ******* saint.[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              He doesn't have to pay $2 million, that's the amount his policy is for.
                              logic?

a 2 million dollar policy probably runs something like 300-750 dollars a month... not bad for an arm...

but. you have an arm. two legs... and that gorgeous face.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information