Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain West Thread

Dont hate on the MWC.

Jordan Wynn, true freshman decommitted from Colorado who is at UofUtah, was declared the starter. Thoughts?
    Last edited by jballa838; 08-15-2009, 01:55 PM.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Jordan Wynn is from Cali! haha

Comment

TCU will be a powerhouse

Comment

Mountain West Thread.. THOU SHALT NOT DIE!

Anyways.. JJ Diluigi seems to be making strides. If you don't remember JJ was a major factor in the first ever California State Championship game when Canyon HS dismantled De La Salle HS.

http://www.sltrib.com/byucougars/ci_13137586

In Ute News.. Corbin Louks is transferring to Nevada-Reno. Corbin is not sticking around to play second fiddle(or in his case, 3rd). He was moved to 3rd QB on the depth chart this week and was thinking about moving back to the secondary. I don't get the move since he's definitely not starting over Kaepernick.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13150919?source=most_viewed

Comment

TCU is looking like they want to make this conference a legit three horse race. I think they take it this year and go to a BCS bowl.

Comment

TCU got screwed last year. They should got a BCS bowl over Ohio State. They lost to the #2 team in the country and the greatest offense in college football history in Oklahoma and lost to a Utah team that went undefeated. I hope they can win out this year, and gain national respect.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Mountain West Thread.. THOU SHALT NOT DIE!

Anyways.. JJ Diluigi seems to be making strides. If you don't remember JJ was a major factor in the first ever California State Championship game when Canyon HS dismantled De La Salle HS.

http://www.sltrib.com/byucougars/ci_13137586

In Ute News.. Corbin Louks is transferring to Nevada-Reno. Corbin is not sticking around to play second fiddle(or in his case, 3rd). He was moved to 3rd QB on the depth chart this week and was thinking about moving back to the secondary. I don't get the move since he's definitely not starting over Kaepernick.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13150919?source=most_viewed
              That sucks because I heard Louks was killin it at safety......
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

The MWC is my favorite conference outside of the SEC. Has a rivalry which I love, The Holy War, and fields some great teams year in and year out. I still wish for the day they invite Boise State to join. If they do talk about a BCS Conference! Utah, BYU, Boise State, & TCU... Yep.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  The MWC is my favorite conference outside of the SEC. Has a rivalry which I love, The Holy War, and fields some great teams year in and year out. I still wish for the day they invite Boise State to join. If they do talk about a BCS Conference! Utah, BYU, Boise State, & TCU... Yep.
                  Is that ever likely to happen? A non BCS team invited to a non BCS conference? If so, that would be siiiiick!

Comment

Houston Reynolds Out, Tonga In

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4415778

Reynolds tears ACL, Manase Tonga practices after sitting out all last year due to grades.

Comment

Jermaine Gresham out for saturday. OH YEAHHHH!

Comment

Jermaine Gresham out for saturday. OH YEAHHHH!
                        I dont think OU is all that worried

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I dont think OU is all that worried
                          I'm sticking to my guns and saying BYU surprises all of you naysayers!

Comment

I would love to see it I just don't think BYU's D is on their level.

Comment

Don't get my wrong, as an Aggie, I would love to see OU lose, I just dont see it. I'll still be rooting for BYU.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information