Mountain West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Don't get my wrong, as an Aggie, I would love to see OU lose, I just dont see it. I'll still be rooting for BYU.
    YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Jermaine Gresham out for saturday. OH YEAHHHH!
      BYU is going to surprise. MWC represent!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

I just wish we could adopt Boise St. and maybe Colorado and drop some other teams.

Comment

I just wish we could adopt Boise St. and maybe Colorado and drop some other teams.
          we will trade you Iowa State for Utah.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

we will trade you Iowa State for Utah.
            hahaha Never in a million years.

Comment

hahaha Never in a million years.
              I'd love to see Iowa State kicked out of the Big 12, they're like a 1AA team. Hell, Colorado State would be a nice replacement in the Big 12 North.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'd love to see Iowa State kicked out of the Big 12, they're like a 1AA team. Hell, Colorado State would be a nice replacement in the Big 12 North.
                We'll give you them forrrr.. Colorado. I swear, in my spare time I just think of conference realignments. Then I think of how complacent those in power are with the current system and tank it in the back of my mind.

Comment

We'll give you them forrrr.. Colorado. I swear, in my spare time I just think of conference realignments. Then I think of how complacent those in power are with the current system and tank it in the back of my mind.
                  I do that too. I have like 9 different conference realignments on my computer. But I do think that Boise St. is going to go to the MWC sooner than later. It just makes too much damn sense.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    I do that too. I have like 9 different conference realignments on my computer. But I do think that Boise St. is going to go to the MWC sooner than later. It just makes too much damn sense.
                    Man I remember those realignment threads people used to post on here.

Comment

I'm sticking to my guns and saying BYU surprises all of you naysayers!
                      I just hope you all start taking this thread seriously Goddammit!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        It does but you know the WAC is going to do everything they can to keep them there. The MWC should replace the Big East as the 6th BCS Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          It does but you know the WAC is going to do everything they can to keep them there. The MWC should replace the Big East as the 6th BCS Conference.
                          I think so too. If the MWC replaces the Big East (given they invite Boise St. and possible Fresno St.) then they should be the 6th BCS conference.

And I'm glad I was able to cash in on my BYU over Oklahoma bid

WHO DAT!

Comment

Alright the BYU Homers Anonymous meeting will commence when I get back from church.

Comment

Hell yeah! I was pretty confident BYU would pull through and they didn't disappoint.

WHO DAT!

Comment

As much as I HATE preseason rankins and don't think they should rank teams until half way through the season, where do you think BYU should be ranked? Where will they be ranked?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information