Perrilloux will never learn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Perrriloux was going to beat out Colt McCoy? I don't think so.
    no, Colt was LSU bound if Ryan stayed at UT.

TIFWIW...

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
      btw, isn't the story that McCoy was going to LSU if Perrilloux stuck with UT?
      No, it was between UT, A&M and I want to say Georgia Tech; but Perrilloux went to LSU earlier on in the process and made the choice easy for Colt. It wasnt like they had another QB recruited that year. They were hoping it was going to be Perrilloux and then Colt as his career back up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        No, it was between UT, A&M and I want to say Georgia Tech; but Perrilloux went to LSU earlier on in the process and made the choice easy for Colt. It wasnt like they had another QB recruited that year. They were hoping it was going to be Perrilloux and then Colt as his career back up.
        fwiw i heard Colt was a verbal to LSU for a good while...

this is from tigerbait back in the day...

*** As reported on TigerBait.com last night, Texas’ other quarterback commitment Colt McCoy is also visiting LSU on the last weekend of the month. I do believe that Perrilloux is going to sign with LSU but if he does not, I believe that McCoy will have LSU paperwork and it’s possible he would then sign with the Tigers. I think it’s probable that Texas does not sign both Perrilloux and McCoy. One will be at LSU and the other will be at Texas
        Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 08-21-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
          this is from tigerbait back in the day...
          I guess I was mistaking GT for LSU.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Dudes a bum. He was a Cocky lil ****** coming out of High School. Didn't he say he'd win four Heismans?

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Dudes a bum. He was a Cocky lil ****** coming out of High School. Didn't he say he'd win four Heismans?
              yeah but so did Jimmy Claus... nevermind...

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information