The Matt Barkley era at USC begins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
    Yeah, I know this is a Matt Barkley thread, who did look very un-freshman like in his USC debut, ( surprised he didn't find the endzone with the ball!!), but dang I love watching McKnight carry the rock.

Very little wasted movement when he jukes a defender; just a feint, slip, plant and go. Dude is too SMOOTH in the open field.
    Barkley had the one TD to Ellison, it was a good safe game plan for him to pretty much throw high percentage stuff and hand off to a stable of RBs

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
      Yeah, I know this is a Matt Barkley thread, who did look very un-freshman like in his USC debut, ( surprised he didn't find the endzone with the ball!!), but dang I love watching McKnight carry the rock.

Very little wasted movement when he jukes a defender; just a feint, slip, plant and go. Dude is too SMOOTH in the open field.
      Joe finally looked like he could live up to his billing as a Bush impersonator today.

Barkley was more efficient and capable than anyone could have asked. He's gonna be fine. Trojans will roll, they are stacked eerywhere.

Comment

Barkley and the USC offense looked good enough to crush my hope of OSU beating them this week. Barkley is gonna develop into a damn good QB.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

The USC offense started real slow, but really picked it up. If Barkley can keep his composure on the road, the Trojans are going to rout the Buckeyes.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information