No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a huge Florida State fan. I don't follow the personnel as close as I used to, but the loss hurts just as bad as any team I cheer for. I would even say worse. Does that mean I'm a bigger FSU fan than any other team I cheer for? Maybe... just maybe.

Last night burned bad. Heartbroken is the word. I was in such a bad mood afterwards. I'm still in a bad mood. The loss reminded me of the Virginia loss where Warrick Dunn took the direct snap at the goalline and failed to get in by inches. That was another tough one to swallow.

Somewhere I know newkwhy is feeling my same pain. :) :(

It was awesome to see the new blood. This FSU team reminds me of the old ones.

The Miami-FSU rivalry is the best in all of sports. They get my vote over UNC-Duke basketball.

Comment

• The defense is nowhere near the defense of old.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
        The defense is nowhere near the defense of old.
        Especially on the Defensive Line. Zero pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          The defense is nowhere near the defense of old.
          Of course not, but I just loved the way both teams came at each other on D. Plenty of speed, hard hitting and aggression. Personnel wise, yeah... didn't mean to make that point. More that the excitement is BACK.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Especially on the Defensive Line. Zero pressure
            Yeah, that's what made all of the most dominant FSU defenses, well, dominant. They really need a couple stud D lineman which will mask deficiency in the secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Of course not, but I just loved the way both teams came at each other on D. Plenty of speed, hard hitting and aggression. Personnel wise, yeah... didn't mean to make that point. More that the excitement is BACK.
              Oh yeah, it definitely is. I haven't been that hyped up for an FSU game in a while. Mostly because the offense is getting back to where it was when they were dominating, now the defense needs to catch up.

Comment

• I am impressed with Florida State's linebackers though.

Comment

• They could have used Myron Rolle in the secondary
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Yeah, the safeties were terrible, especially Jamie Robinson.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information