Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Not exactly what I was thinking when I thought of our offense. I didnt think they'd come out so timid with the passing game. They've only taken one real shot and it was a Smelley esque lame duck that ended in offensive pass interference. ha. I hope we'll let Garcia play a bit here in the 2nd half. He's a playmaker type but, he's playing scared right now. One big play could get him rolling.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Levi Brown is having a great start. 18-20 for 176 yards and a TD. Big time sleeper QB for Troy
      I'm a big fan of Troy.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • #48
        Damn Nate Pepper!

        I can wait to get Ladi back.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #49
          NC State looks putrid
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Not exactly what I was thinking when I thought of our offense. I didnt think they'd come out so timid with the passing game. They've only taken one real shot and it was a Smelley esque lame duck that ended in offensive pass interference. ha. I hope we'll let Garcia play a bit here in the 2nd half. He's a playmaker type but, he's playing scared right now. One big play could get him rolling.
            I'm at work and i can't watch the game without interruptions but is Gilmore starting at CB?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
              I'm at work and i can't watch the game without interruptions but is Gilmore starting at CB?
              I'm not sure if he started but he has played the most, opposite Auguste. Akeem has been amazing. Culliver has been playing in the slot in nickel situations. Holloman made a big 3rd down play as well. The young secondary has played fantastic. They're all moving around.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-03-2009, 07:52 PM.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • #52
                Garcia is warming up!

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • #53
                  Garcia is looking way better.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I'm shocked at how many touches Dimarco is getting.

                    edit...two 3rd and short passes. Brilliant. Come on now.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I'm shocked at how many touches Dimarco is getting.

                      edit...two 3rd and short passes. Brilliant. Come on now.

                      lol me too

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        glad Garcia just chucked it away on 1st & Goal

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          red zone offense is god awful.

                          I hate you Lanning.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Spurrier is headed to a heart attack..

                            I can see why SC always breaks down in the 2nd half of the season.
                            The defense plays well, spends 3/4 of the game on the field. Then falls apart by the 7th or 8th game.
                            Last edited by bamatitan81; 09-03-2009, 08:04 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Aww man im so happy to see my friend Devin Taylor #98 for USC do so great. I graduated with him and dude is a monster.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Man, Garcia looks absolutely awful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information