True Freshman Starting for your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How'd everyone's true freshman do?
    For Tennessee it looks like we have one of our best recruiting classes in a long time.
    Bryce Brown rushed for 104 yards and a TD and looked very powerful on only 11 carries as the primary backup HB.
    David Oku had 42 rushing yards and 2 TDs on just 8 carries.
    Marsalis Teague led the Vols in receiving with 6 catches for 86 yards and a TD.
    Nu'Keese Richardson had 3 catches for 30 yards and returned 3 punts for 30 yards as well.
    A few of our defensive freshman saw some significant playing time and Zach Rogers had a catch for 11 yards as well.

Any other true freshman games of note?
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

for auburn, darren bates fs, got an int and like 4 tackles.
      dee ford, de, got some pressure off the edge looking good.
      deangelo benton, wr, no catches but got 2 pass interference called on him.
      emory blake, wr, got thrown to once and dropped it in the end zone.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        I don't think any True Freshman are starting for Missouri, but there are a few guys that are going to see playing time this season...

TJ Moe WR
        Donovan Bonner LB
        Jack Meiners OT
        Kendial Lawrence RB

Another True Freshman who could see some playing time would be L'Damian Washington the Receiver.
        Yup, I love how no one thinks MU has no chance to win the North, but at the same time barely any of our true freshmen will see the field this year. Moe and Lawrence were the only ones I noticed that played against Illinois and that was late.

Bonner and Washington are the two that excite me the most based on what I have read and heard. Lawrence looked a little overwhelmed late against Illinois, but he has been ripping it up in practice from what I have heard.

Comment

apparently James Washington and Rashard Smith were the only NC State players who knew there was a game on Thursday. Not a good sign when the only two standouts you have are true freshmen

Comment

No one. Though several true Freshmen will be contributing.

Comment

I'll just do the stats since I didn't get to watch the game, and all I've seen is a 10 minute highlight package on youtube.

Michigan

Tate Forcier, QB-13/20 (65%), 179 yards, 3 TD's, long of 44
              11 carries, 37 yards, 3.4 per carry

Denard Robinson, QB-2/4 (50%), 18 yards
              11 carries, 74 yards, 1 TD, 6.7 per carry, long of 43

Vincent Smith, RB-6 carries, 23 yards, 3.8 per carry

Craig Roh, OLB/DE-4 tackles, 1 TFL, 0.5 sacks

Will Campbell, DT-1 tackle, 1 TFL

If any other Michigan guys that were able to watch the game want to chip in with some actual analysis or some guys that played but didn't get any stats (like Oline), feel free.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I saw Jon Bostic at MLB early in the 1st quarter against CSU, he's expected to get a lot of PT as it is. Debose will definitely get time, Gillislee scored, but nobody really will start as a freshman for this UF team. A lot of freshman will get a lot of PT, as always, though.

Comment

James Johnson UW wide receiver had 6 catches for 63 yds and a TD against LSU. He's going to get all the work he wants this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    I saw Jon Bostic at MLB early in the 1st quarter against CSU, he's expected to get a lot of PT as it is. Debose will definitely get time, Gillislee scored, but nobody really will start as a freshman for this UF team. A lot of freshman will get a lot of PT, as always, though.
                    Did Jelani Jenkins play?

Comment

Miami,

Brandon Washington - OL - He can play all positions on the line and could be starting by the 3rd game.

Olivier Vernon - DE - He is starting, he had 2 tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss in a tough first game to start against FSU.

Ray Ray Armstrong - S - Played a lot on ST's and made a big tackle on Greg Reid on ST's. He will probably be in the two deep in a few games as he pickups the D.

We are basically right now playing a lot of, rs freshman, sophomores, and juniors at Miami and we look damn good. Our offense is going to be one of the best in the nation this season. With one of the top WR corps and RB corps in the nation and a smart QB in Jacory we will continue to do well with our NFL OC Mark Whipple, who happened to coach McNabb and Roethlisberger in the nfl. :D

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

Tom Savage <3

and Sanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfogaXsFoLg

True Freshman Brandon Wegher in action.

I am admittedly thoroughly impressed. Yes, he's caucasian.

Comment

Comment

Dion Lewis is playing extremely well over at Pitt.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information