X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Cribs- LSU Football Style

http://www.partnershipactivation.com...s-segment.html

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing facility!

I like the Oregon facilities more. Still amazing though.

Comment

Ours is pretty amazing, too. This is all for just football.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I can't find the Oregon tour video, but it's awesome. Definitely something you don't expect from a school like Oregon.

Also, the video and those pics of TAMU make Iowa's facilities look so terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          I can't find the Oregon tour video, but it's awesome. Definitely something you don't expect from a school like Oregon.
          This guy would like a word with you..

Comment

I like the Oregon facilities more. Still amazing though.
            Oregon has some amazing facilities. It helps when the Phil Knight is an alumni of there and has donated so much money to the sports program lol.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Also, the video and those pics of TAMU make Iowa's facilities look so terrible.
              Yeah I saw the Oregon one on tv.. I think Phil Knight is a big time donater to the school.

Comment

Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                Oregon has some amazing facilities. It helps when the Phil Knight is an alumni of there and has donated so much money to the sports program lol.
                Apparently the guy who replaced Phil Knight is from Penn State.

Comment

They're unbelieveable. It's like they have a mini Nike shoe factory.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    They're unbelieveable. It's like they have a mini Nike shoe factory.
                    I know, all these reports about slave labor at Michigan... oh, wait... you were talking about Oregon...

Comment

http://www.oregongridiron.com/facilities.html

oregon vids of facilities
                      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Originally posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
                        I know, all these reports about slave labor at Michigan... oh, wait... you were talking about Oregon...
                        I meant the LSU facilities cause I saw all the boxes of shoes. Guess I should have been more specific.

Comment

those pics of TAMU make Iowa's facilities look so terrible.
                          Haha, that is because we have insane alumni who pump shitloads of cash into the football program.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information