Clear All

I wish JC was a member of DC so I could +rep him :D
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      I wish JC was a member of DC so I could +rep him :D
      I'll +rep you then

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I wouldn't say the SC game will be any easier just because they have a "rookie" QB as you called him.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I'll withdraw my comment that this wussy schedule will save Weis' job.

I agree with Babylon's comment about his game mgmt. skills, he seems to not have his ******* head in the game sometimes. Their defense isn't good enough to hold a lead if Clausen & Floyd get one for them as proved in Ann Arbor Saturday

The Golden Domers could be in for another long season b/c even the cupcakes on their wussy schedule smell blood now, it apparent to everyone that whoever lost the Michigan - ND game their HC would get a welcome to the hotseat. I will retain my comment about the ND faithful howling for Weis' head by Thxgiving, maybe by Halloween unless there are some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            I'll withdraw my comment that this wussy schedule will save Weis' job.

I agree with Babylon's comment about his game mgmt. skills, he seems to not have his ******* head in the game sometimes. Their defense isn't good enough to hold a lead if Clausen & Floyd get one for them as proved in Ann Arbor Saturday

The Golden Domers could be in for another long season b/c even the cupcakes on their wussy schedule smell blood now, it apparent to everyone that whoever lost the Michigan - ND game their HC would get a welcome to the hotseat. I will retain my comment about the ND faithful howling for Weis' head by Thxgiving, maybe by Halloween unless there are some changes.
            I'll say he's gone by the off season and i actually like the guy a bit. They'll probably bring in a John Gruden (he's not much in the booth), i dont think Charlie is the answer.

Comment

Gruden is awesome in the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                I agree the refs were terrible, I was fuming but charlie should keep that sort of reactions outside of the press, that is all im saying.
                I think Brandon Graham finally got air back in his lungs after being strangled by ND's OL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  I think Brandon Graham finally got air back in his lungs after being strangled by ND's OL.

I think Eric Olsens bruises have finally healed after being punched totally out of a play.

Are you seriously claiming bad luck on holding calls on that game. LOL

- No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I think Eric Olsens bruises have finally healed after being punched totally out of a play.

Are you seriously claiming bad luck on holding calls on that game. LOL
                    From being punched in the facemask? Mmmmmmmmmk.

Notice Olsen coming over to Mouton, away from the play, and way after the play.

Bad luck? We won the game, thanks to your moronic coaching and sieve of a defense. Anyone find Fleming's jock yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Notice Olsen coming over to Mouton, away from the play, and way after the play.
                      RU Kidding me he is standing up!
                      Well I'm just gonna stop talking to you about this. I've been nothing but respectfull towards michigan unless people prevoced me on other issues that michigan playing tough and nd leaving chances on the field. You make it a very unpleasant conversatino though
                      Last edited by wicket; 09-17-2009, 06:15 PM.

- No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

RU Kidding me he is standing up!
                        Well I'm just gonna stop talking to you about this. I've been nothing but respectfull towards michigan unless people prevoced me on other issues that michigan playing tough and nd leaving chances on the field. You make it a very unpleasant conversatino though
                        0:05-0:07. If that's standing up, Olsen's a midget.

Comment

Bad luck? We won the game, thanks to your moronic coaching and sieve of a defense. Anyone find Fleming's jock yet?
                          Maybe it was those blatant holding calls that caused Weis to lose it with the officials on the sideline. He's always looking for someone else to blame, it says a lot about the temperature of the heat under his seat. Too hot & he can't handle it.

I'm enjoying watching Lew Holtz squirm & make excuses with his speech impediments on EPSN every day this wk. as much as watching another ND season go into the tank.

This is giving Stanford hope for the upset on 11-28 on the Farm...... not that it matters to Weis, he s/b gone by then anyway.

EDIT: ND can probably beat MSU since the Spartans lost last wk. to a Michigan Directional St. U. team, but God help Weis if they lose 2 in a row to the Michigan schools.
                          Last edited by LizardState; 09-18-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information