Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 college football stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2009 college football stats

    Anyone have a link with updated 2009 stats? All i can find is 2008

  • #2
    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Anyone have a link with updated 2009 stats? All i can find is 2008
    All I can find is today's top performers type things. I think most sites might be waiting for the Ole Miss-Memphis game to conclude before they do anything.


    Comment


    • #3
      http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/stats/bycategory?cat=Defense&sort=101&conference=I-A_CUSA&year=2008[/URL]
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal..._all&year=2009
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

        Comment


        • #5
          This one has everything including all defensive stats.

          http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.js...iv=IA&site=org


          This one is really good too but isn't updated for '09 yet.

          http://cfbstats.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            espn has a pretty good one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
              espn has a pretty good one.
              ESPN doesn't have any defensive stats like sacks, tfl's, passes defended and tackles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                ESPN doesn't have any defensive stats like sacks, tfl's, passes defended and tackles.
                Now they do. They have tackles, sacks, and INT's.

                http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bama has two rushers in the top 50, who combined for 240 rushing yards.

                  Pretty cool.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tennessee currently has the 3rd and 34th ranked rushers. Sweet. Hopefully Montario and Bryce keep it up.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                      Now they do. They have tackles, sacks, and INT's.

                      http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics
                      That's cool. It was kind of strange that they never had those stats before.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information