• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I thought you went to Middle Tennessee?
    I think he's referring to the Vols.

Comment

I'm going to the Utah-SJSU game this weekend. Any particular prospects you guys would like me to keep my eye on?

Guys I'll be watching:

Utah RB Matt Asiata
      Utah DE/OLB Nai Fotu (He's my bro!)
      Utah Passing Game (QB/WRs)

Comment

Yup, I'm referring to the Vols playing UCLA. Middle Tennessee is indeed playing Memphis this Saturday. It's a "black out" game. How cool and original.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          I'm going to the Utah-SJSU game this weekend. Any particular prospects you guys would like me to keep my eye on?

Guys I'll be watching:

Utah RB Matt Asiata
          Utah DE/OLB Nai Fotu (He's my bro!)
          Utah Passing Game (QB/WRs)
          SJSU DEs Justin Cole and Carl Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            SJSU DEs Justin Cole and Carl Ihenacho
            Gotchya! (10 char)

Comment

Let's hope that Penn State can establish a running attack Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                I've got Mississippi State +14 in that game. I think they keep it close enough. I'm a believer in Florida's system when it comes to college football.
                yeah for sure i can see like a 20-17 game or something this year.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  I'm expecting a win solely because the game will be in Neyland. After whomping WKU 63-7 the previous week, attendance will be around at least 105,000. That can be a huge advantage over a team coming from the west coast. Back in '06, a highly favored and ranked California team came in and got thrashed by the Vols, and the final score was only respectable because the Tennessee coaches took their foot off the gas. If UCLA gets the similar "deer in the headlights" look, I doubt Kiffin will pull back - not with Florida next week.

I also think that this game would be the perfect trap game had Tennessee won that close game at UCLA last season. But since they lost, their focus will be on redemption rather than their SEC opener in Florida the next week.

Also, kinda off topic, but UCLA has some ridiculously hot cheerleaders. Like, no joke.

I will consider it respectable if UCLA can keep it within 14 points. They surprise people at home (only because most people think they stink), but they're a mediocre road team and nothing they have seen within the Pac 10 will compare to the hostile environment they are about to face. Kiffin seems like the kind of guy that if can win by 50 points or more, he's going to put the petal to the metal and do it, not because of Florida next week...I think he'd want to do it just because that's the kind of guy he seems like. The "trap" argument is the only think UCLA has in it's favor, but Kiffin knows all about UCLA being able to pull off an upset. Looking forward to the game though.

Comment

I just found out I have to spend my Saturday in Richmond doing a fundraising event. No college football for me :(

Comment

Bryan Bulaga is out against Iowa State.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                        Bryan Bulaga is out against Iowa State.
                        Ouch. I wonder how much it will hurt them

Comment

It certainly won't help.

That's the news as of now. I can't say I'm real big into this injury thing.

Comment

I'm probably going to watch the Clemson/Georgia Tech game instead of the NFL game tonight. I can't help but watch the triple option when it's on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I'm probably going to watch the Clemson/Georgia Tech game instead of the NFL game tonight. I can't help but watch the triple option when it's on TV.
                              I will flip back and forth because I have money on GT -4.5
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Spiller v Dwyer. Boy do I love those runningbacks.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information