Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Discuss week 2 games here.

Solid ACC match up Thursday, Clemson @ GT.

Noon games kinda suck again. Central Michigan/Michigan State might be a decent match up. Notre Dame @ Meeeeeeeechigan looks like it could be a solid shoot out, South Carolina/UGA, Vandy/LSU and Miss St/Auburn are some SEC match ups. USC @ Ohio State is easily the game of the week.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Might look like the game out the week, but i'm not that optomistic. I'm expecting an easy win for USC and that defense. As long as they get the run game going and don't rely on Barkley, they have an easy time beating OSU.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Byu Cougars Son!
      Last edited by draftguru151; 09-08-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I know USC/Ohio State is the marquee game of the week, but for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to Notre Dame/Michigan a lot more.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I know USC/Ohio State is the marquee game of the week, but for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to Notre Dame/Michigan a lot more.
          Agreed i know it's not a bigger game on the bcs stage but im interested to see if Michigan can start competing and Notre Dame looked awful good in week 1 but Michigan is a tougher opp
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
            Because ND/Michigan won't be a slaughter

Comment

I really want payback against UCLA for last year's debacle. I'm talking like, 28 points or more payback.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                I really want payback against UCLA for last year's debacle. I'm talking like, 28 points or more payback.
                Don't get ahead of yourself, just take a win.

Comment

Gameday in columbus this week?
                  http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Cincinatti against Oregon State should determine how well the greatest QB prospect ever, Tony Pike, does against a very new Oregon State defense.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                      Yep, I'm not sure if I'll be there or not.

A couple of my buddies are going to make a sign that has Terrelle Pryor's head eating Matt Barkley's head. TP's mouth will be able to move up and down and they are going to put Barkley's head in an out of it.

Sounds kinky, but you know what I mean.

BTW, I'm taking Notre Dame to destroy Michigan. No homerism there, just legit thought.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                        Yep Gameday will be just north of the Shoe. They were there last year for Penn State and it was ridiculous all day long.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I dont think Tater Tot is going to be able to handle Tenutas blitz packages. I like ND 31 Michigan 13.
                          Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                            I dont think Tater Tot is going to be able to handle Tenutas blitz packages. I like ND 31 Michigan 13.
                            I wish I was as confident as you are. If michigan held on a bit better to the ball last time around it would have been quite a close game. Not saying I think ND will lose cuz I think we will win but its gonna be a really tough affair probably. Playing in the big house and having big10 refs wont help either. Im curious how well our OLine stacks up against michigans DLine cuz we looked pretty solid against two pretty decent pass rushers from nevada but although they are solid (the only real solid thing about their D) they are no brandon graham.

Go Irish!

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I'll be surprised if Notre Dame blows out Michigan. We outplayed Notre Dame last year in South Bend, except for turnovers and penalties. Those two killed any chances we had at winning. This year, both teams are improved but the game is in Ann Arbor. If Steven Threet was able to play well against Tenuta's defense last year, I don't see any reason to believe Tate won't be able to handle it this year, with an improved offensive line. It should be a close game.

The only thing that really worries me about Notre Dame are the receivers, Floyd and Tate. Warren is good, but he's prone to pass interference calls and I expect him to get one or two against Floyd, although Notre Dame won't be getting the borderline calls like they did last year. Cissoko has come on real stong as well, but I'm not sure he's fast enough to handle Tate on his own and I don't trust our safeties. If Brandon Graham plays half as good as he did against Western Michigan, that should be enough to make Jimmy uncomfortable and take pressure off of the secondary.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information