No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just Georgia Tech @ Miami, but Georgia Tech @ Miami on Thursday night. Awesome, I love good Thursday Night College Football.

Just a shame Tirico and Herbstreit don't call the games like they used to.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

FIU played really well last week, should I be worried?

Hell no! We've got Savage! <3
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        Where's Sniper? Don't forget I have a sig bet with you on the UF-UT game this weekend. I get 20 points and UT.
        I'm here. Don't you fret, Hollywood. I'm waiting.

Tennessee 20
        Florida 0

Go!

Comment

Thursday night college football is awesome. I completely love it.

But I think FSU is in line for a big win. They have a ton of talent and great athletes. If they catch one of those td passes at the end they're a top 20 team rather than unranked.

BYU is very good, but I think slightly overrated.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

It's a shame that people are actually going to think that this beat down of Tennessee will be a reflection on Kiffin more so than the fact that Phil Fulmer left the Vols paper thin depth and talent wise on the offensive line and at quarterback.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              It's a shame that people are actually going to think that this beat down of Tennessee will be a reflection on Kiffin more so than the fact that Phil Fulmer left the Vols paper thin depth and talent wise on the offensive line and at quarterback.
              Who knows they might hang in there. The thing i always laugh about is chalk board stuff (Meyer vs Kiffin), so i have this straight if nobody said anything Tebow wouldnt try? Sort of like Barkley getting the OSU crowd fired up, yeah like they were going to be having tea and crumpets and bring their knitting to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                Who knows they might hang in there. The thing i always laugh about is chalk board stuff (Meyer vs Kiffin), so i have this straight if nobody said anything Tebow wouldnt try? Sort of like Barkley getting the OSU crowd fired up, yeah like they were going to be having tea and crumpets and bring their knitting to the game.
                Exactly. I hate that BS. All the Florida fans I know that say, "Kiffin just should have kept his mouth shut and it wouldn't be as bad as it will."
                I hate that stuff. I think that reflects more poorly on Florida than Tennessee to be honest. Also, the whole thing in which Kiffin said in his first press conference that he'll be singing Rocky Top all night long after they beat Florida was a joke. But leave it to ESPN and all the other media outlets to leave out when he said, "Just kidding, Mike (Hamilton) told me to say that" right after that. The recruiting violation thing was Kiffin's fault though to be fair.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

While I agree with you that in a close game, that **** is meaningless, but in what is expected to be a blowout? That's the difference between Tebow and the gang maybe coming out at the end of the 3rd, or at the end of the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    While I agree with you that in a close game, that **** is meaningless, but in what is expected to be a blowout? That's the difference between Tebow and the gang maybe coming out at the end of the 3rd, or at the end of the 4th.
                    It'd be a bigger insult to Tennessee to sit Tebow and send in the backups to play 1/4th the game.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

SC going into U Dub is the biggest trap game I've ever set eyes to.

Comment

I hope Washington/USC is a close game should be a fun watch either way

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          I hope Washington/USC is a close game should be a fun watch either way
                          I remember the Trojans coming in here a couple of decades ago and it was a freaking quagmire with about 60 mile an hour winds and the Huskies beat them.Unfortunately they're saying 67 and cloudy. Oh well.

Comment

I'm not sure the Gators totally destroy the Vols. I don't think anyone rational can say that the Tennessee will win, let alone have a shot at it, but it's not like Florida runs up 60+ points in the SEC on a routine basis.Towards the end of last year they were, but they've thinned out offensively. I don't think it will be THAT bad. Bad, probably, but Tennessee could hang a bit, especially if they can get the run game going.
                            Last edited by ElectricEye; 09-15-2009, 09:32 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I personally think Urban will try and break the scoreboard.

Comment

I'd love to see Tennesse knock off Florida. It would really be a hell of a story for Kiffen and the Vols.

Not that I have any faith in that happening. Florida is just way too damn good.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information