No announcement yet.

Jake Locker vs. Tim Tebow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locker won't/doesn't run a sub 4.5, IMO. But he plays fast and is very mobile.
    Any time under 4.7 is excellent for Locker and would not have any negative effect on his draft status at all, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
      I wonder why Tavita Pritchard didn't get the praise Jake Locker is getting after his team beat USC?

Or Lyle Moevao

Or Dennis Dixon(I know he was getting Heisman hype, but he wasn't launched into the first round because of his performance.)

Or Patrick Cowan

Or Matt Moore

God, I hope Stanford wins this week and Jake Locker throws 15 interceptions. It would probably make me as happy as a win over Cal would this week.
      None of those guys were on the NFL's radar as great potential players beforehand. Hell, Moore and Dixon were the only potential NFL players out of that bunch. Dennis Dixon did get hyped subsequently as a potential second round pick, but then got hurt. A lot of people liked Matt Moore the year Oregon State beat USC as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
        Locker won't/doesn't run a sub 4.5, IMO. But he plays fast and is very mobile.
        Any time under 4.7 is excellent for Locker and would not have any negative effect on his draft status at all, I believe.
        You're preaching to the choir when you talk about inflated 40 times. I don't know where the "4.4 electronically timed 40" comes from because i'm not aware of the Huskies running 40s in the spring or fall and i doubt they'd have their QB running one anyways. Combine numbers are a lot more sober than anything fans or the so called experts can come up with so we'll see. Thing is with Jake or any other QB they arent going to go start training to run a good number on the track.

As long as he's fast enough to get away from SC linemen when the game is on the line he's quick enough for me.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          Sniper is somewhere lurking.

Comment

Even though i am a Florida and Tim Tebow fan it is Locker by a long shot. Tebow is a project and will need to work to become a decent nfl qb.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              the numbers don't lie. neither do the heismans and championships.
              Or my hips... ;-)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information