Week 4 top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
    Well, that could easily change this weekend as Cal has not fared well against Oregon in Oregon. Cal has only won once in the past 20 years at Autzen Stadium.
    Yeah definitely.. They play some good games up in Autzen. The last time they won was the last time they played there so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      A lot of people will give Miami a lot more respect if they can beat Virginia Tech and Oklahoma.
      Beat OU and Va Tech, and the 'Canes are on a rocket to # 1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        not that im saying miami is anywhere near UF, but just take it easy, and stop hating.
        I'm not hating on the team of Miami, I'm hating on the fact that suddenly everyone's like "Miami is my second team they are so good, they will make the NC it's conceivable" a year after they went 7-6 with no ranked wins? It's just annoying. And then the polls, #13 is a bit to high for my opinion, but #17 or so would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          I am very, very nervous about the game Thursday. When the schedules came out the SCAR game was the one that concerned me the most, thursday night on ESPN in Columbia will not be easy. I understand a lot of people are knocking Ole Miss because we struggled with Memphis early, but Texas is ranked above us and they were far from stunning against Wyoming in the early going...As of now I think our ranking is pretty justified, we have the second highest winning streak in the nation behind the Gators I believe if you back to last year.

This Carolina game has me nervous, though.
          Yeah, it should be close, imo. To my surprise we actually have an offense now. Garcia looks better every day and Jarvis Giles looks like he can really be a game changer for us. Both our teams are getting healthy so, that's good, especially for us because, we were looking real weak up the middle without our two best D-Lineman. Should be fun. Good luck to you, sir.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Yeah, it should be close, imo. To my surprise we actually have an offense now. Garcia looks better every day and Jarvis Giles looks like he can really be a game changer for us. Both our teams are getting healthy so, that's good, especially for us because, we were looking real weak up the middle without our two best D-Lineman. Should be fun. Good luck to you, sir.
            I don't want the game to become a shootout because your offense looks like the real deal. Hardy's status is still up in the air, he was not ready to go for Memphis and rushing him back in caused him to reaggrivate his foot. Hopefully he's ready to go since he sat last game out. Snead had a pretty bad game against SCAR last year so all eyes will be on him when we have the ball, and your pass rush will definitely be a big threat to our young OL. This will be our first real test and it will be a very hostile environment, should be a good one.

Comment

Luckily for Snead, our defense looks nothing like it did last year. A lot of the problems stem from losing LB Rodney Paulk in week one and Clifton Geathers and Ladi Ajiboye being suspended all the damn time. Paulk was key in replacing what Brinkley gave us in the middle. We look soft right up the gut, that's the best place to attack. That being said, Mccluster still scares the hell out of me, any time he touches the ball. Our defense is extremely fast but, they're still pretty susceptible to letting up the big play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Honestly, McCluster scares me as much as he scares you. He has been holding onto the ball better but he had a very costly fumble against you last year. He didn't really play last week but he definitely will have a huge role thursday, hopefully he's ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  and what would that resume be?
                  a win at florida st and a win vs georgia tech, two ranked teams? were you being serious or just a smartass?

Comment

a win at florida st and a win vs georgia tech, two ranked teams? were you being serious or just a smartass?
                    And so that warrants them to be higher than 9.. makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      And so that warrants them to be higher than 9.. makes perfect sense.
                      never said that. go back and read. i just defended them being a top ten pick.

Comment

never said that. go back and read. i just defended them being a top ten pick.
                        I'm in the wrong.. It seemed to me you were trying to put them over some of the top 10 teams based on beating GT and Florida St. My fault buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                          This is the Coaches Poll which is used for BCS rankings. The other one isn't.

Coaches Poll
                          1 Florida
                          2 Texas
                          3 Alabama
                          4 Penn State
                          5 Mississippi
                          6 California
                          7 LSU
                          8 Boise State
                          9 Oklahoma
                          10 Southern California
                          11 Ohio State
                          12 Virginia Tech
                          13 Miami (Fla.)
                          14 TCU
                          15 Cincinnati
                          16 Oklahoma State
                          17 Georgia
                          18 North Carolina
                          19 Kansas
                          20 Brigham Young
                          21 Missouri
                          22 Michigan
                          23 Houston
                          24 Nebraska
                          25 Florida State

The 1st 4 looks about right but the rest appears to be still wide open.
                          Posted it a few post up lol.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Cincinnati for the National Championship!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information