Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if there were a fantasy draft for college football...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if there were a fantasy draft for college football...

who would be the first 20 or so picks?

keep in mind, anybody 3 years out of hs might leave after the season.

so does someone like barkley/pryor/ect get taken over someone like tebow who could (maybe) win you a championship in season 1?

I'd go with Dez Bryant. Guaranteed two years of top 5 WR play and special teams contribution.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Jacory Harris

Comment

Timothy Tebow I

Comment

are yall posting the #1 overall pick or just who you would make sure you get sometime during the draft

Comment

Tate Forcier

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
              are yall posting the #1 overall pick or just who you would make sure you get sometime during the draft
              I think we are just throwing out names of guys that should be in the 1st 20 picks or so like you asked int he original question.

Comment

Is this a fantasy draft for fantasy football or as in a creation draft because the question is very non-specific about it, your question implies fantasy, your post implies creation and they are two very different things.

That said, I probably look at a stud OT or DT to start things off if it is a creation draft, I think that the last 10 or so years have shown that OL and defense win you championships in NCAA even more so than the NFL. Playmakers like Bryant would come quickly after that.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Tate Forcier
                  Obviously. Maybe there would be an exception where you could just pick "Whomever is playing QB for Michigan" because then you could have Denard, too!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                    Is this a fantasy draft for fantasy football or as in a creation draft because the question is very non-specific about it, your question implies fantasy, your post implies creation and they are two very different things.

That said, I probably look at a stud OT or DT to start things off if it is a creation draft, I think that the last 10 or so years have shown that OL and defense win you championships in NCAA even more so than the NFL. Playmakers like Bryant would come quickly after that.
                    oh i was thinking fantasy as in like madden. drafting to create a dynasty out of a pool of every current player.

Comment

Jacory Harris.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Fantasy draft? A RB from Georgia Tech or QB from Texas Tech.

Comment

at the moment i might even pick ryan mallett. at least two more years of proper qb play is worth so much. I like that qb of utah as well, couple of other options but basicly I would go for a qb that is a sophomore and is already playing really well.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Mallett could hypothetically leave after this year, but yeah he probably will stay at least one more.

Comment

gotta throw julio jones in there

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information