No announcement yet.

Who Would you Rather Have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to vote, but if I literally had a gun to my head to do it, I would vote Ball: this is a dark day in humanity.

I think my mind has (thankfully) blocked out the vast amount of terrible of Reggie Ball.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Reggie Ball was a great QB. Not because of his terrible accuracy or bad QB play but because he helped make Calvin Johnson's Highlight reel. If all CJ did in college was cleanly beat recievers and get perfect passes, then he would have been too good and thus boring to watch. But throw in Reggie Ball and you got balls 7 feet high and 5 feet behind CJ flying through the air saying just try to catch me. Sometimes CJ wouldnt have a shot at them, but when he did it was awesome to watch.

Magic Maker:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        They're both garbage. Neither could even complete 50% of their passes on average.
        Sounds like Raider material.

Comment

Reggie Ball. Atleast GT was somewhat successfu...aww who am i kidding

Comment

Reggie Ball by default. Crompton is the worst QB I have ever seen.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              Reggie Ball by default. Crompton is the worst QB I have ever seen.
              Marcus Outzen?

Comment

I flipped a coin. I looked at Ball's name first and thought "this will be pretty easy," and then I saw Crompton's name which made it pretty damn difficult. Reggie Ball had Megatron and couldn't be a consistent passer, but at least he was mobile. Crompton is a horrible passer and doesn't have Balls running ability.

If I had to choose I would go Crompton because although they both blow, Ball had an awesome target to throw to and couldn't take advantage of him. So that to me eliminates him from winning this debate. Calvin Johnson can make a QB look somewhat decent, even if that QB blows. Reggie Ballblew even though he had CJ, epic fail. I truly believe most posters on this forum could throw to CJ consistently.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                  Marcus Outzen?
                  While he sucked in the NC game, he led us to a win over the Gators that year. Plus he was the backup for a reason.

Comment

While Crompton sucks, Ball sucks much much more. He was consistently awful with an all time great WR to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                      While he sucked in the NC game, he led us to a win over the Gators that year. Plus he was the backup for a reason.
                      and that's the worst part of it lol

Comment

I can't believe you omitted Nick Sheridan from this battle of crap. I would take Ball over Crompton.

Comment

Reggie Ball without hesitation

Comment

Reggie.. And just cause
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

I chose Crompton because if you take the r out of his name you get....

Comment

id take ball. he was very bad even with CJ as a weapon, but he was a bit out of position, hed have been better off as something (anything) else. he was mobile though meaning he brought one skill to the table, which is more than i feel can be said for crompton, who just sucks something else.
                                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information