• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 43 Hull, Josh 4 9 13 2.0/8 . . . . . 1.0/7

Josh Hull stat line.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
      I love that Houston is storming the field for a game they were supposed to win
      Actually Texas Tech was supposed to win by 2. I said a similar thing to my brother and he said "This is the best competition U of H has ever won against on their home floor."

My older brother graduated from TCU and my little brother goes to University of Houston. Both top 20 teams and I am the lone one out with a team that could barely beat a D1-AA school.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        If Michigan can get to a point where they have a legitimate 3-4 in the Big Ten, the rest of the conference is in a world of hurt and Michigan will make some noise in bowl games.

I understand it's hard to get the big body to play nose tackle effectively, but for all the things you can do to opposing quarterbacks with the 3-4, I'm amazed more teams do not run it in college and it's a better fit to play against the spread offense

How many teams run is successfully in the NFL? Its a hard D to run, learn, and most importantly find the right players. In the 4 year time span, you'll only have a hand full of guys that can fully get a hold of it. By that time they are on there way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          How many teams run is successfully in the NFL? Its a hard D to run, learn, and most importantly find the right players. In the 4 year time span, you'll only have a hand full of guys that can fully get a hold of it. By that time they are on there way out.
          But realistically you won't be starting over with new players every 4 years, you'll have hopefully mostly juniors and seniors with a few sophomores sprinkled in.

Just really hard to find that big nose tackle right away out of high school every couple years. I think that's the main reason why.

It's doable, if a team like Ohio State, Texas, Florida, or a big time school like that switched full time, they could definitely pull it off recruiting wise.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...Robinson-58794

Iowa's starting RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              well... so much for that
              U of H wins, I look like a genius for at least another week.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                Wow Houston went into BEAST mode.

I still don't get the draw on 3rd & 9, but wow that fourth down conversion. Clutch by Keenum. I really like Keenum as a possible NFL quarterback. Is he a senior or a junior?
                He's a junior

Comment

• Very curious to see this weeks rankings. Does LSU really deserve a #4 spot after their ugly win? How high will VT move up after a big win over Miami. Where does Boise State go?

Huge shakeup this week after 4, 5, 6, and 9 go down while 7 looked pretty bad and 8 is Boise State.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    It's doable, if a team like Ohio State, Texas, Florida, or a big time school like that switched full time, they could definitely pull it off recruiting wise.
                    I think OSU could pull it off right now. Their DL is strong, with a prototypical end in Heyward, and Thad Gibson would be a sick 3-4 OLB.

If Will Campbell can be good next year, Michigan might actually be able to pull it off.

DE- Ryan Van Bergen
                    NT- Will Campbell
                    DE- Mike Martin
                    OLB- Craig Roh
                    ILB- J.B Fitzgerald
                    ILB- Jonas Mouton
                    OLB- Obi Ezeh

Ezeh is ******* useless as a MLB, but as a pass rusher/SAM backer, he'd be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      I think OSU could pull it off right now. Their DL is strong, with a prototypical end in Heyward, and Thad Gibson would be a sick 3-4 OLB.

If Will Campbell can be good next year, Michigan might actually be able to pull it off.

DE- Ryan Van Bergen
                      NT- Will Campbell
                      DE- Mike Martin
                      OLB- Craig Roh
                      ILB- J.B Fitzgerald
                      ILB- Jonas Mouton
                      OLB- Obi Ezeh

Ezeh is ******* useless as a MLB, but as a pass rusher/SAM backer, he'd be pretty good.

Ive been arguing this for along time. We are always loaded at linebacker and we have some very strong DLman. I really think it would help us get pressure on QBs rather than just sitting back and letting them pick our relativly weak secondary apart.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                        Ive been arguing this for along time. We are always loaded at linebacker and we have some very strong DLman. I really think it would help us get pressure on QBs rather than just sitting back and letting them pick our relativly weak secondary apart.
                        A potential 3-4 defense for Ohio State in 2010 if everyone comes back.

DE- Cam Heyward
                        NT- John Simon
                        DE- One of Adam Bellamy/Garrett Goebel/Melvin Fellows
                        OLB- Thad Gibson
                        ILB- Storm Klein/Dorian Bell/Ross Homan
                        ILB- Brian Rolle
                        OLB- Etienne Sabino/Nathan Williams

Not sure about the depth chart order of some of these guys, but good Lord, that'd be a disgusting front 7.

Comment

• Watched the SC vs. Wazoo game and give the Cougars credit they did some nice things to keep it a respectable 27-7. Their backup QB came in and found a lot of space adlibbing on passing downs with his legs.

USC seems to be off a bit, their passing game actually looked the best it has all year with 2012 #1 pick Matt Barkley really throwing some beautiful balls to a variety of receivers. Their running game is a little hurt by injuries it seems and not sure if their OL is top notch yet especially at the tackle positions. the defense is still strong but their LB corps is more potential than actual production as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            Watched the SC vs. Wazoo game and give the Cougars credit they did some nice things to keep it a respectable 27-7. Their backup QB came in and found a lot of space adlibbing on passing downs with his legs.

USC seems to be off a bit, their passing game actually looked the best it has all year with 2012 #1 pick Matt Barkley really throwing some beautiful balls to a variety of receivers. Their running game is a little hurt by injuries it seems and not sure if their OL is top notch yet especially at the tackle positions. the defense is still strong but their LB corps is more potential than actual production as of yet.
                            Hawaii spanked Washington St. I'm concerned about SC winning the Pac 10 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Hawaii spanked Washington St. I'm concerned about SC winning the Pac 10 this year.
                              I think there is a chance that the team that wins the conferance probably has a couple of losses. SC is at Cal and at Oregon and those wont be easy games. The team that might slide in is Stanford.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information