Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 4

Discuss all week 4 games.

Big SEC match up Thursday with #4 Ole Miss @ South Carolina.

LSU/Miss State, USF/FSU, North Carolina/GT, Michigan/Indiana, and Michigan State/Wisconsin highlight a solid noon line up. 4 Big conference match ups at 3:30 with Cal @ Oregon, Miami @ Va Tech Arkansas/Alabama, and Illinois @ OSU. Florida/Kentucky, Iowa/PSU and Notre Dame/Purdue are the late games, kinda wish one of the 3:30 games was on late.

Lot of big conference match ups this week, last weekend had some great games, hopefully this week repeats that.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

South Carolina has been in a lot of good close games so far. Thursday should be good.

CAN'T WAIT for Virginia Tech.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Miami and VTech

Comment

Penn State and Iowa should be fun.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Not sure if I'll even watch UF/UK. Maybe just to see if Urban silences the sudden "they're human" criticism.

Comment

U of W is at Stanford. I'll be interested to see if they can keep it going. Early line (for the bettors of the world) is the Cardinal by 7. Cant figure that out.

Comment

May be headed to VT v Miami this weekend. That would be a blast.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

How do you guys think playing on the road will affect Jacory?

Cal And Oregon is my pick for game of the week.m Its been forever since They have have gone into Eugene and come out with a win. If they are the real deal this year they can do it. Cal really showed me something when they went on the road and took out Minny after getting stomped by Maryland on the road last year.

If Miami wins this week im calling for them to run the table in the regular season. And its scary that that class still has 2 years AFTER this year.

Comment

Don't forget about Missouri @ Nevada. Where the Tigers turn the Pistol into a pop gun!!!

Comment

We have our first real test in Columbia against SCAR on thursday night. The Cocks have some ridiculous record for thursday games, something like 30-1. Right when the schedules came out this game scared me, should be a good one.

Comment

I'll be at Tech-Miami, it's gonna be a great game.
                      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

South Carolina is extremely capable of Ole Miss at home, especially with Snead not playing his best football right now. Norwood and Matthews are playing great off the edge. The only team they've really given up major points to is Georgia, who is playing out of their heads on offense right now. Should be a damned good game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

we play at maryland this week. Savage is hurt and might not play! :(

and it's our first road game, a bit scary, but our D is coming around and Martinek/Brooks will poop on everyone
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Can't we just skip week 4 and go right to week 5? seriously. october 3rd is gonna be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by billybeejr View Post
                              How do you guys think playing on the road will affect Jacory?
                              Cal And Oregon is my pick for game of the week.m Its been forever since They have have gone into Eugene and come out with a win. If they are the real deal this year they can do it. Cal really showed me something when they went on the road and took out Minny after getting stomped by Maryland on the road last year.

If Miami wins this week im calling for them to run the table in the regular season. And its scary that that class still has 2 years AFTER this year.
                              Well if it were a night game then it would make a hell of a difference. This will probably still be his most hostile environment so far in the year. Jacory may have a field day if our defense doesn't get sufficient enough breaks between posessions.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information