No announcement yet.

Week 5 Top 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUs loss really wasn't that bad. They lost to a good BYU team after Bradford went out.

I still don't see them hopping VT though. Unless VT loses they should keep moving up.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post

No, we're not top 10. Big test this week against a power running team.
      I mean, as much as I'd love us to be a top 10 team this year, I still think we lose at least 3 games.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by billybeejr View Post
        Alabama is better than Texas imo.

I love how the voters have osu 1 spot ahead of a team that beat them in Stillwater.\
        Yup, just like Iowa with PSU.

Apparently almost losing is worse than actually losing.

Comment

I think the Gators, Crimson Tide & Longhorns are all side by side on the top shelf right now. Florida is most at risk now b/c of the Tebow concussion.

Cincinnati is the wild card, this yr's team that could come out of nowhere to upset the big boys.

BCS busters: TCU, Boise St, & Houston. Brent, I admit it: I was wrong about the U of H Cougars, nobody is getting more done with less right now. One of these 3 will break thru to a BCS bowl, bet on it. My money is on the TCU Hornytoads & that defense, just ask Oklahoma about them.

What if everybody has 1 loss --> Oklahoma & SC are right back in it. But the arrow is pointing down, down, way down on the Trojans now with the U-Dub loss & the freakish weight lifting accident that almost killed their RB.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            But the arrow is pointing down, down, way down on the Trojans now with the U-Dub loss & the freakish weight lifting accident that almost killed their RB.
            I love Stafon Johnson and am really disappointed to see him get injured, but USC has, like, five running backs that could start at major D-1 schools.

Comment

Can someone explain how U Dub isn't ranked?

And whoever implied UW's win over USC was somehow invalid because Mays was hurt, is really cutting the Trojans huge slack for simply getting their butts beat.
              Up and down Washington's roster, they don't have near the talent of a USC, yet one player, Mays, being out tips the balance in UW's favor??

I call BS.

Comment

Washington isn't ranked because they have 2 losses.

There are still better 1 loss teams not ranked, like South Carolina. Washington doesn't deserve to be ranked right now.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Washington isn't ranked because they have 2 losses.

There are still better 1 loss teams not ranked, like South Carolina. Washington doesn't deserve to be ranked right now.
                  Whoops. Pardon me. Brain fart.

Comment

i still think Iowa isn't as good as their rank is. kirk seems to do great one year then have 3-4 off years.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                      kirk seems to do great one year then have 3-4 off years.
                      ...which would impact their current ranking how?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        ...which would impact their current ranking how?
                        it doesn't and i never implied that it does. i just stated an opinion.

Comment

it doesn't and i never implied that it does. where did you get that?
                          Guess I misread your statement. I think they're fine where they're at.

Comment

I would love nothing more than to have teams like Texas, Florida, Alabama, LSU, and Virginia Tech all end up with one loss while having Boise State, TCU, and Houston all finished undefeated. I know it's very unlikely to happen, but it would be a major embarrassment for the BCS.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              I would love nothing more than to have teams like Texas, Florida, Alabama, LSU, and Virginia Tech all end up with one loss while having Boise State, TCU, and Houston all finished undefeated. I know it's very unlikely to happen, but it would be a major embarrassment for the BCS.
                              I'd like to see that happen as well. I don't think Boise will lose this season and I think it's a solid chance that TCU and Houston also finish undefeated.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

i still think Iowa isn't as good as their rank is. kirk seems to do great one year then have 3-4 off years.
                                Not really.

Iowa had 3 good years (31-7 from 02-04), then 3 mediocre years (19-18 over 05-07). Then 9-4 last year. If anything, you could say Ferentz has one good recruiting cycle of teams that overachieves, then one cycle where they come back down to earth.

I would like Iowa to be ranked 18-22 right now, but we aren't. But then again, rankings right now are pointless so idc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information