College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Lou should be smacked silly. Berry is a college football God.
    it was mark may that said that. if you want him(MM) smacked silly im on your side though

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Damn, Case Keenum threw 76 times in the loss...

Comment

• the more we pull wins out of our asses the more i think we can run the table. reminds me of UF in '06.

Comment

• ben tate owned eric berry the whole game. :)

minus the helmet jarring hit. haha:)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Did anyone else hear Mark May at halftime of the Tennessee-Auburn game say he thought Taylor Mays was a better player than Eric Berry because he is "Bigger, Faster, and Stronger?"
            What great logic from a man paid for his analysis.
            That's almost like saying "he's better because he just is". I've gotten to the point where i turn the chanel when May and Holtz come on. The piece they do where they're lawyers in front of the judge almost makes you want to puke.

Berry continues to amaze me, although i didnt see his game yesterday. Just a great piece to an NFL defense i think. Mays played well yesterday, had his hat on a lot of ball carriers and receivers and had an INT. I dont have a problem with saying he's going to be real good at the next level but Mark May needs to just shut his piehole and sit there and look stupid.

Comment

• AJ Green with a little respect for LSU after the game on the post game show.

"Me and #7 (Patrick Peterson) are cool we been knowing each other since high school when he was the best DB in the country. We weren't trash talking. We just have a respect for each other. Him and Jones help make up the best defensive backfield in the country."

Comment

• amazing how ND's 2 point conversion shouldnt have counted and UW should have won 30-28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                  amazing how ND's 2 point conversion shouldnt have counted and UW should have won 30-28.
                  Also on Polk's TD that was overturned i think the camera angle (about 3 yds deep in the endzone) got it wrong. UW had enough chances to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                    it was mark may that said that. if you want him(MM) smacked silly im on your side though
                    ha I'm all for it. May is annoying as hell too.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      About to be ranked. Woo. I need to savor it.
                      #25, I called this last week.

10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
                      Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                      South Carolina's still in good position to be ranked within the next few weeks with games coming up against South Carolina St. and Kentucky.
                      Last edited by notacarolinafan; 10-05-2009, 07:44 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Middle Tennessee vs. Troy tonight! Go Blue Raiders!
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• For those that wanna take a look at lsufreek's newest gif. Posted it in the acc thread as well
                          http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...mpire_crumbles

Comment

• Mmmmm, comparing the 2 safeties, Taylor Mays will be drafted ahead of Berry if he stays healthy just b/c of his greater experience vs. the pass in the Pac 10.

The NFL teams want a free-ranging safety who can ballhawk as well as play the run, Mays might not bring the wood like Berry can but is a more consistent pass defender, I think that's the priority at the pro defense level.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information