Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Discuss all week 5 games.

Wednesday football!!!! Hawaii/La Tech, but still football. Colorado vs West Virginia is on Thursday night. Pitt vs Louisville is on Friday.

Michigan/Mich St, Wisconsin/Minnesota, Clemson/Maryland and Bama/Kentucky are the noon games. Penn State/Illinois, FSU/BC and LSU/UGA highlight the 3 pm games. Miami finishes their season opening gauntlet with a game against Oklahoma at 8, USC/Cal and Auburn/Tenn are also on late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

I have to say, a number of those games - especially the weekday ones - don't do much for me. (But that's a good thing, I'll get to play more Firefight on Halo ODST.)
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Next weekend presents much better games imo, I am interested in the LSU UGA game and hoping Miami beats OU.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
        Next weekend presents much better games imo, I am interested in the LSU UGA game and hoping Miami beats OU.
        Miami vs OU should be interesting, i think Bradford will play and it'll be interesting to see if Miami's line can slow down the Sooners pass rush. Could be another long day for Harris if they cant.

Comment

auburn over tenn to send them to 3 losses!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I think Washington-Notre Dame should get a mention in a battle of what could be the 2 best 2011 draft QBs in Locker and Clausen.
            Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
              I think Washington-Notre Dame should get a mention in a battle of what could be the 2 best 2011 draft QBs in Locker and Clausen.
              I hope so buddy, I really hope so

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Tate Forcier is likely to play this week. He injured his throwing shoulder against Indiana, but he should be okay.

**** Michigan State.

Comment

Absolutely, fans of both teams have to wonder just what to expect as both teams have been up and down. Washington was gashed by Stanford's running game (Toby Gerhart) so we can probably see a lot of the Irish running game. Washington needs a big effort from their receivers, Kearse and Aguillar and Johnson.

Comment

A few good games this week. Nothing too special. I'll definately be watching OU and Miami and LSU and Georgia. Other than that not to much else really interesting.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Geno Atkins, for his draft prospects, needs to have a good game against LSU. He needs to have a good game and to continue that from there.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I hope so buddy.

Comment

Missouri is off this week followed by Nebraska, @Oklahoma St., and Texas!!! Getting prepared to run the gauntlet and see if my Missouri team is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                            A few good games this week. Nothing too special. I'll definately be watching OU and Miami and LSU and Georgia. Other than that not to much else really interesting.
                            Probably be watching USC v Cal on ESPN 360 just to see how they rebound.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Cal USC could have been huge, now its just another game. LSU gets their first real test. I think the OU UM game comes down to the offensive line of the canes.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information