• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftguru151
    started a topic College Gameday Thread: Week 5

College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Discuss all week 5 games.

Wednesday football!!!! Hawaii/La Tech, but still football. Colorado vs West Virginia is on Thursday night. Pitt vs Louisville is on Friday.

Michigan/Mich St, Wisconsin/Minnesota, Clemson/Maryland and Bama/Kentucky are the noon games. Penn State/Illinois, FSU/BC and LSU/UGA highlight the 3 pm games. Miami finishes their season opening gauntlet with a game against Oklahoma at 8, USC/Cal and Auburn/Tenn are also on late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

• LizardState
    replied
    Mmmmm, comparing the 2 safeties, Taylor Mays will be drafted ahead of Berry if he stays healthy just b/c of his greater experience vs. the pass in the Pac 10.

The NFL teams want a free-ranging safety who can ballhawk as well as play the run, Mays might not bring the wood like Berry can but is a more consistent pass defender, I think that's the priority at the pro defense level.

Leave a comment:

• MetSox17
    replied
    For those that wanna take a look at lsufreek's newest gif. Posted it in the acc thread as well
    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the...mpire_crumbles

Leave a comment:

• CashmoneyDrew
    replied
    Middle Tennessee vs. Troy tonight! Go Blue Raiders!

Leave a comment:

• notacarolinafan
    replied
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    About to be ranked. Woo. I need to savor it.
    #25, I called this last week.

10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
    Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
    South Carolina's still in good position to be ranked within the next few weeks with games coming up against South Carolina St. and Kentucky.
    Last edited by notacarolinafan; 10-05-2009, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    Originally posted by wicket View Post
    it was mark may that said that. if you want him(MM) smacked silly im on your side though
    ha I'm all for it. May is annoying as hell too.

Leave a comment:

• Babylon
    replied
    Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
    amazing how ND's 2 point conversion shouldnt have counted and UW should have won 30-28.
    Also on Polk's TD that was overturned i think the camera angle (about 3 yds deep in the endzone) got it wrong. UW had enough chances to win.

Leave a comment:

• Saints 4 Lyfe
    replied
    amazing how ND's 2 point conversion shouldnt have counted and UW should have won 30-28.

Leave a comment:

• Saints 4 Lyfe
    replied
    AJ Green with a little respect for LSU after the game on the post game show.

"Me and #7 (Patrick Peterson) are cool we been knowing each other since high school when he was the best DB in the country. We weren't trash talking. We just have a respect for each other. Him and Jones help make up the best defensive backfield in the country."

Leave a comment:

• Babylon
    replied
    Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Did anyone else hear Mark May at halftime of the Tennessee-Auburn game say he thought Taylor Mays was a better player than Eric Berry because he is "Bigger, Faster, and Stronger?"
    What great logic from a man paid for his analysis.
    That's almost like saying "he's better because he just is". I've gotten to the point where i turn the chanel when May and Holtz come on. The piece they do where they're lawyers in front of the judge almost makes you want to puke.

Berry continues to amaze me, although i didnt see his game yesterday. Just a great piece to an NFL defense i think. Mays played well yesterday, had his hat on a lot of ball carriers and receivers and had an INT. I dont have a problem with saying he's going to be real good at the next level but Mark May needs to just shut his piehole and sit there and look stupid.

Leave a comment:

• critesy
    replied
    ben tate owned eric berry the whole game. :)

minus the helmet jarring hit. haha:)

Leave a comment:

• Saints 4 Lyfe
    replied
    the more we pull wins out of our asses the more i think we can run the table. reminds me of UF in '06.

Leave a comment:

• JeffSamardzijaIRISH
    replied
    Damn, Case Keenum threw 76 times in the loss...

Leave a comment:

• wicket
    replied
    Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Lou should be smacked silly. Berry is a college football God.
    it was mark may that said that. if you want him(MM) smacked silly im on your side though

Leave a comment:

• DoughBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cigaro View Post

Because fighting to the end but losing to Maryland(who barely beat James Madison and lost to Middle Tennessee State) is something to be proud of.
    Hey bud, dont hate on MTSU. Atleast our QB and WR situation is better than UT and Vandy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information