• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critesy View Post
    WOO auburn at 17!! :D me likey
    should be higher

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
      I just found out that Houston lost to UTEP, 58-41. LOL
      chase keenum had 76 passing attempts that game. Insane.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        Iowa should be higher than PSU.
        Yep, hilarious.

But I guess 5-0 with a head to head win with a tougher schedule < 4-1 with a head to head loss and a hilarious schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Yep, hilarious.

But I guess 5-0 with a head to head win with a tougher schedule < 4-1 with a head to head loss and a hilarious schedule.
          Although I agree that Iowa should be ahead of PSU, Iowa almost lost to Northern Iowa and Arkansas State which is definitely effecting there ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            Although I agree that Iowa should be ahead of PSU, Iowa almost lost to Northern Iowa and Arkansas State which is definitely effecting there ranking.
            Oh, agreed. I really would like them ranked about 18-21 right now. But the fact that PSU is ahead of them is a joke and why resume ranking should be utilized rather than voters determining who they think is better based on pure speculation and bias, and that preseason polls should never exist.

Comment

Just barely got in there. I was little worried when I saw the top 25 scroll across my screen today. #25 woo! It works, I wish I could get used to being ranked. This Kentucky game could be interesting. They're not great but, they play hard. I think we'll come out on top but, it could be close.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Top 10 musings early Monday Morning :

Florida at the top with Tebow concussion concerns = blood in the water in the Deep South. And there's a crimson predator named Saban with his dorsal fin breaking the surface, circling closer & closer.....

HCs who have been there to the big show NC game with huge Div. 1 megaprograms with huge budgets & top 5 national recruiting classes tend to return, so names like Saban, Miles, Brown, Stoops, & Carroll come to mind.

Speaking of Carroll, that's the 1-loss team to consider, not Va. Tech. Did you see what SC did to Cal on their home field in Strawberry Cyn. Saturday night? I did, oh God, just plain scary.

Anyone can look at the top 5 & see the obvious SEC dominance, noticeable by its absence is the Pac 10, minus the conference overlord SC of course. Talk about anomalies, the Stanford Fightin' National Merit Scholars are undefeated in conference play...... for awhile. Until this team that doesnt take juco transfers plays SC, who does the best job of working the California JC system, don't count on another Harbaugh Miracle upset this yr, they don't have the depth to handle the Trojans who are 3-deep everywhere. 1-loss SC with a healthy freshman QB > 1-loss Oklahoma with a much worse QB injury than anyone thought. If the Sooners beat Texas as they often do b/c Stoops just has Brown's number, then I'm wrong & they're another 1-loss team that could be right back in it.

BCS Busters Ranked; My rant for a separate Top 10:

1) TCU -- They don't have the marquee name QB or players, but best defense & supporting cast
                2) Cincy -- Pike's already crowned as The Next Joe Flacco, & the wussiest schedule
                3) Boise St. -- Best team to get a BCS Top 5 matchup in a bowl, but can't win on gadget plays a 2nd time, I'm lowballing them to piss off my in-laws in Idaho.
                4) BYU -- High-scoring offense, high risk defense
                5) South Florida -- Most subtle BCS buster now entering Big East p/o schedule, winner of game vs Cincy on 10-15 should eliminate the loser.

Comment

Cincy and South Florida are part of the BCS, so it's hard for them to be BCS busters.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Cincy and South Florida are part of the BCS, so it's hard for them to be BCS busters.
                    As someone who never bought into it, there's the BCS, FBS, all BS as far as I'm concerned. There's Div. 1 & the other Divisions, that's it, end of story. That's the way it s/b. And a playoff system within Div. 1, even the President has said so.

I stopped trying to keep up with the Big 8 & the ACC once one started poaching teams from the other, the line between them is blurred for me now. Worse than trying to keep up with unregulated corporate mergers, don't get me started

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      1-loss SC with a healthy freshman QB > 1-loss Oklahoma with a much worse QB injury than anyone thought. If the Sooners beat Texas as they often do b/c Stoops just has Brown's number, then I'm wrong & they're another 1-loss team that could be right back in it.
                      im confused by this.

Comment

if we beat UF do we vault to #1?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Just barely got in there. I was little worried when I saw the top 25 scroll across my screen today. #25 woo! It works, I wish I could get used to being ranked. This Kentucky game could be interesting. They're not great but, they play hard. I think we'll come out on top but, it could be close.
                          You won't lose to Kentucky @ Home unless you guys beat yourselves.

I also agree with Saints 4 Lyfe that Auburn should be even higher.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

Scar's injuries are mounting and we just suspended our top corner, Auguste. Now, I dont expect to lose but, it wouldnt shock me. This is still a strong team, though. I think we'll take it and hold onto that ranking until we face Alabama atleast. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              I would say yes if LSU does it convincingly and doesn't leave any doubts. If not then Bama will be 1 then LSU 2.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                                Keep in mind that Alabama plays Ole Miss, who, regardless of overratedness, is #18. If they win, they'll stay in front of you. That's if you beat us, which is a gigantic enormous if even with Brantley under center.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information