Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noel Devine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
    asking noel to smarten up is like asking a white guy to become athletic

    (just bustin' your balls, don't take it personal)
    Brian Urlacher, A. J. Hawk- enough said

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Microphon200 View Post
      Brian Urlacher, A. J. Hawk- enough said
      huh? (stupid 10 character limit)


      Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
      Titty sprinkles

      Comment


      • #33
        you guys are forgetting a very important fact, he's a straight up pimp. 4 kids with 4 different women before he graduated high school, and he looks like a frog with golden teeth? that's true skill, forget football.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
          asking noel to smarten up is like asking a white guy to become athletic






          (just bustin' your balls, don't take it personal)


          Sam McGuffie is better than Noel Devine and he is WHITE!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by soybean View Post
            you guys are forgetting a very important fact, he's a straight up pimp. 4 kids with 4 different women before he graduated high school, and he looks like a frog with golden teeth? that's true skill, forget football.
            I would say true skill would be NOT having 4 kids with 4 different women.



            Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

            Comment


            • #36
              ^i believe he was saying that tongue in cheek


              Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
              Titty sprinkles

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                I don't know if I'd say that. Rivals has him listed at 5'9" 178. That sounds more like Garrett Wolfe to me. However, he may be Reggie V2.4 in college, but at that size he probably wouldn't be much of a pro prospect.
                yeah he needs some size but he's strong as a ox, he could bench 300+ as a freshman.

                Comment


                • #38
                  He has about a 1% chance of ever seeing a snap in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Dishon Platt part 2? another extremely talented player who didnt play a down of college ball cause hes an idiot

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      you guys are forgetting a very important fact, he's a straight up pimp. 4 kids with 4 different women before he graduated high school, and he looks like a frog with golden teeth? that's true skill, forget football.
                      He only has 2 kids.

                      Also, to all you saying this kid is a "thug" and will never make it to the NFL. He has never been arrested and it's been said many times that he doesn't smoke or drink, and he takes care of both his chlidren. Last time I checked having trouble at school doesn't make you a "thug" or a bad person. I don't think it's a huge deal that he took Deion's car and drove to the airport. How would you feel if you moved 5 states over to live with some star you barely know? He got homesick so he took the car to the airport and flew home. This kid has had an extremely tough life losing both parents, his best friend, and growing up in a bad neighborhood. He should be applauded for staying out of trouble and making it to where he has today especially with the kind of fame he's had since he was a freshman.
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I think the reason he isn't doing everything for football isn't b/c he is too lazy/doesn't care, I think it it b/c he has more important things in his life [kids, family] than football.

                        Like HookEm said...give the kid a break.

                        Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          isnt he 19 right now...so the time he is a freshman he is going to be 20 ??? ouch

                          the kid has alot of potential BUT his size hurts him from playing in pro style systems
                          i expect him to sign with WVU with the intention of starting as a true frosh and playing in rich rodriguez spread offense

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                            He only has 2 kids.

                            Also, to all you saying this kid is a "thug" and will never make it to the NFL. He has never been arrested and it's been said many times that he doesn't smoke or drink, and he takes care of both his chlidren. Last time I checked having trouble at school doesn't make you a "thug" or a bad person. I don't think it's a huge deal that he took Deion's car and drove to the airport. How would you feel if you moved 5 states over to live with some star you barely know? He got homesick so he took the car to the airport and flew home. This kid has had an extremely tough life losing both parents, his best friend, and growing up in a bad neighborhood. He should be applauded for staying out of trouble and making it to where he has today especially with the kind of fame he's had since he was a freshman.
                            Couldn't agree more, it seems like people want to just assume he's a thug because he has 2 kids but a lot of people don't know much more about him other then he has 2kids, took Deions car and has gold teeth.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Personally, I don't think he's a thug at all. I just don't think he'll be an elite pro prospect at this point. And really, even if he is a thug, people can change.



                              Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                                Dishon Platt part 2? another extremely talented player who didnt play a down of college ball cause hes an idiot
                                Damn Dishon Platt's character Issues. He was gonna be a star at FSU, and then we didn't get any great ones after him...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information