Noel Devine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Devine

Whats he been up to? I remember a couple years ago he was lookin like a promising prospect and he was getting adopted by Deon and had some problems and everything but whats he been up to lately? Is he in college?

He decided on W. Virginia, but I've heard he's now going the prep route. I don't know which one he's doing for sure.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

i'm pretty sure he's goin to prep school. you're right he did commit to West Virginia but withdrew that commitment. i heard his mentor is deion sanders and he persuaded him not to go to WVU after he committed because he wanted him to go to prep school, then Florida State or sumthin...

Comment

He's from my home town so I know most of the scoop on him

He's an amazing talent, but he's a straight up prick, and not much of a student, not much of brain at all really.

He didn't have high enough SAT/ACT scores to get into West Virginia so he has to go the prep school route for a year before he can commit officially, It's doubtful he even goes to WV at this point.

Comment

he actually did, all he needed was to matain a 2.0 for the rest of the year and hes in... thats what i heard

Comment

So what's going to happen? He'll disappear for a year then all of a sudden tear up college football?

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
              So what's going to happen? He'll disappear for a year then all of a sudden tear up college football?
              Wouldnt be the 1st time someones did that

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I hope he comes to FSU next year, if he's goin the prep route. We need a gamebreaker like him.

Comment

if he could put on some weight...that guy is going to be unstoppable....Reggie Bush version 2.4

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

he's gonna go to prep school and in 2 years be wearing a trojan uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      he's gonna go to prep school and in 2 years be wearing a trojan uniform.

Like the optimism Soy, but he's staying in Florida. Joe Mcknight, Marc Tyler, C.J. Gable, Emanuel Moody and Broderick Green. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                        Like the optimism Soy, but he's staying in Florida. Joe Mcknight, Marc Tyler, C.J. Gable, Emanuel Moody and Broderick Green. Enough said.
                        + the 3 5* RBs they grab in this class.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                          + the 3 5* RBs they grab in this class.

lol.
                          that list counted this year's recruits

Comment

Noel Devine needs to smarten up - thats all i know. He better not let his talent go to waste with a bad attittude and become a better maurice clarett

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              Noel Devine needs to smarten up - thats all i know. He better not let his talent go to waste with a bad attittude and become a better maurice clarett
                              He needs a job quick for child support.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information