Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USC

    Do they have the best linebacker core in the country with Cushing, Galippo, Maualuga, and Rivers? If not ever?

  • #2
    You're gonna get flack for including Galippo, but yeah, they have the best LB's this year.

    I think 2005 FSU Ernie Sims - Buster Davis - AJ Nicholson w/ Lawrence Timmons - Geno Hayes - DJ Nicholson on the bench was just as talented as this year's USC bunch.
    I'm a state.

    Comment


    • #3
      Cushing, Magulaga, Rivers are amazingly talented and are surefire first rounders... whos the fourth tho, i know u said galipno but he aint playing theyre stacked but if they play a 3-4 whos expected to be the fourth starter? Luthur Brown?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WildDude View Post
        Cushing, Magulaga, Rivers are amazingly talented and are surefire first rounders... whos the fourth tho, i know u said galipno but he aint playing theyre stacked but if they play a 3-4 whos expected to be the fourth starter? Luthur Brown?
        Maybe allen bradford
        Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WildDude View Post
          Cushing, Magulaga, Rivers are amazingly talented and are surefire first rounders... whos the fourth tho, i know u said galipno but he aint playing theyre stacked but if they play a 3-4 whos expected to be the fourth starter? Luthur Brown?
          they're going back to 4-3

          Angels Record: 6-8

          Comment


          • #6
            Best this year? Yes. However, not even the best in the last 5 years.

            Bobby Carpenter, Aj Hawk, and Anthony Schlegel dominated like no other trio in recent history. And their draft positions speak for themselves..


            Keep an eye out for OSU's lb class in another few years too.


            Thad Gibson, Ross Homan, and Tyler Moeller are going to be incredible once the current guys graduate.
            Browns & Buckeyes <3

            Comment


            • #7
              Considering the backups of those 3 are Luther Brown,Chris Gallipo,Josh Tatum, Thomas Williams,Clay Matthews and possibly Allen Bradford it's easily one of the best of all time.

              And Gstock, if Rey and Brian stay, next years group will blow past that trio of OSU's.

              Comment


              • #8
                lets not include incoming freshman. even though i am a usc fan i think that including players yet to play is like counting eggs that haven't hatched. as soon as he plays a game i wouldn't mind including galippo, until then lets leave it at rivers, cushing, malaluga. and are we really switching to the 4-3? if not who is going to get the starting lb spot?

                Hitman D

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes the elephant D is gone, so SC is a all 4-3. However I will feel free to add Galippo. He's the most college ready linebacker I have ever seen come out of high school. He dominated against the best at the AAA bowl and showed he is a student of the game as well.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                    Yes the elephant D is gone, so SC is a all 4-3. However I will feel free to add Galippo. He's the most college ready linebacker I have ever seen come out of high school. He dominated against the best at the AAA bowl and showed he is a student of the game as well.
                    this is all true. feel free to put him include him i will leave him out until i see some production.(although im sure he will be dominant.)

                    Hitman D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cushing, Rivers and Maluluga, are seriously the best linebacking corps in the country this year without question. Not to mention how much depth they have behind them. Teams will not want to run the ball against them. All 3 of those starters can be 1st round picks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        only the original poster has gotten it right

                        Maualuga.
                        I'm a state.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                          Best this year? Yes. However, not even the best in the last 5 years.

                          Bobby Carpenter, Aj Hawk, and Anthony Schlegel dominated like no other trio in recent history. And their draft positions speak for themselves..


                          Keep an eye out for OSU's lb class in another few years too.


                          Thad Gibson, Ross Homan, and Tyler Moeller are going to be incredible once the current guys graduate.
                          what about Laurinaitis

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
                            what about Laurinaitis
                            What about him?


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              hes a BEAST

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information