No announcement yet.

Tennessee under NCAA investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm saying he's a moron. You can be a moron and still coach football.

Again, you claim that people only care because it's Kiffin, and while that may be true, it's precisely because of the idiotic things he does and says, and it will cost him, mark my words.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm saying he's a moron. You can be a moron and still coach football.

Again, you claim that people only care because it's Kiffin, and while that may be true, it's precisely because of the idiotic things he does and says, and it will cost him, mark my words.
      Ok so because you think he is a moron, you believe that is going to cost him in the future (whatever that might be)?

Astounding logic.

Comment

• Yes, I'm the only person that things Kiffin is a moron, that's why everyone that isn't a Tennessee fan thinks the man is a pompous ass.

I've already laid out on numerous occasions why this is a much bigger deal than you fans are willing to recognize.

Stop being a homer, all of you.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Yes, I'm the only person that things Kiffin is a moron, that's why everyone that isn't a Tennessee fan thinks the man is a pompous ass.

I've already laid out on numerous occasions why this is a much bigger deal than you fans are willing to recognize.

Stop being a homer, all of you.

Well mark my words, the most that will come out of this will be a secondary violation.

Comment

• Vols dismiss Brent Vinson.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
              Vols dismiss Brent Vinson.
              Doesn't have anything to do with the investigation just to clear that up.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                You don't get it, he craves the attention. He wants his face all over the media whether people have good things to say or bad. Recruits like his attitude and cockiness. I'm pretty sure he's aware of what's going on. Its part of his plan and its worked so far. The NCAA won't do anything but slap us on the wrist and wave their finger at us, because they have no evidence of any wrongdoing. Or at least not enough for a major violation.

Why wouldn't people be jealous of our recruiting. Yeah Kiffin talks a lot, but he had a top 10 class last year in limited time, and will secure another top 10 if not top 5 class this year. Its something for other schools to be envious of.
                Why wouldn't people be jealous of your recruiting? Because the same schools have been in the top of recruiting the last years. Tennessee getting back up there isn't something to be jealous of. Especially when you're coach is a jackass causing violations and makes your university look bad in the process.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• It would be premature for anybody to speculate what will come of this. But basically, if the NCAA decides Tennessee coaches had anything to do with, knew about or were negligent in any way concerning the hostesses' trip over to Duncan, S.C, to see the Byrnes High School prospects play, then the Vols are probably looking at major violations.

Otherwise, it's probably going to be more secondary in nature, but even secondary violations could lead to penalties, especially if the NCAA thinks a pattern has been established.

It's never a good thing when the NCAA is poking around, certainly not this close to signing day. As one former administrator in the SEC was fond of saying, "They're not out there just racking up frequent flier miles."
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...ary-violations

(Note: No one is pushing this guy as an expert on the matter, so let's not go down that road)

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information