Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turner Gill Accepts Head Coach Position at Kansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    On that website, there's a picture of Mark Mangino with his shirt off. I just threw up a little.
    You mean this one?




    Comment


    • #17
      ahhh, this reminds me of gene chizik at auburn. silly fans.


      RIP, Sean Taylor.

      Comment


      • #18
        I know some folks who were anti-Gill before today's presser that are now pro-Gill

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by critesy View Post
          ahhh, this reminds me of gene chizik at auburn. silly fans.
          I was thinking the same thing when I found out about that website.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            www.fireturnergill.com

            Good job Jayhawk fans.
            Those are just the dumbass KU homers that actually thought they had a chance at Jim Harbaugh.
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

            Comment


            • #21
              So all of you can laugh at the stupidness..

              Why Should Kansas Fire Turner?

              Typically when a program fires a two-time Coach of the Year, a big name hire can be expected. Typically if a coach can't win in the MAC, they won't succeed in the BigXII. Well, the Jayhawks thought otherwise. How about a coach with a 20-30 overall record?

              With all the great names out there for hire, Lew(ser) Perkins settled for a cheap, easy pick. This was a lazy attempt at a national head coaching search. If this administration wants to become a national program, make a national hire!


              You can't predict failure, but anyone can see this train-wreck coming.
              Gill's (Less Than) Stellar Career

              2006: 2-10 (1-7 in MAC)
              2007: 5-7 (5-3 in MAC)
              2008: 8-6 (5-3 in MAC) - A blind squirrel can find an acorn every now and then.
              2009: 5-7 (3-5 in MAC)

              Overall: 20-30
              JIM HARBAUGH, Tommy Tuberville, JIM HARBAUGH, Randy Edsall, JIM HARBAUGH, Skip Holtz.

              Did I mention, JIM HARBAUGH?


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                reportedly Chuck Long is gonna be his OC and Carl Torbush as DC.and reportedly two former coaches will also join his staff
                I'm very sorry if you're stuck with Chuck "Third and" Long.

                Sig by Hitman D.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  You mean this one?


                  Shocking that they would actually find a picture of him eating. Dude is a heart attack waiting to happen.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                    Those are just the dumbass KU homers that actually thought they had a chance at Jim Harbaugh.
                    well to be fair the rumors the night before had him coming...but yeah give the guy a chance before you judge him

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      well to be fair the rumors the night before had him coming...but yeah give the guy a chance before you judge him
                      There were rumors of that all week, but there is no way that any of that was actually true. Lew might have tried to call him, but i'd be suprised if even called back. I've been listening to KU fans all week talk about Kansas like it was USC or something and how they should be able to get just about any coach in the nation.
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                        There were rumors of that all week, but there is no way that any of that was actually true. Lew might have tried to call him, but i'd be suprised if even called back. I've been listening to KU fans all week talk about Kansas like it was USC or something and how they should be able to get just about any coach in the nation.
                        It's clear now IMO he used KU to get more $$$$ from Stanford

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          It's clear now IMO he used KU to get more $$$$ from Stanford
                          Well he probably did deserve a raise even if those were his intentions.





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I've heard Gill is going after the lead recruiter/rb coach for Illinois Reggie Mitchell for his staff

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Cincinnati OC Jeff Quinn will takeover at UB. Great ****, eh Mirogi?



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Gill has addes Reggie Mitchell (Illinois) and Darryll Wyatt (So Miss) to his staff

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information