Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turner Gill Accepts Head Coach Position at Kansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turner Gill Accepts Head Coach Position at Kansas

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...oguOwD9CIK7U00

    Well so much for being committed to UB. I do have to respect his marvelous term with the Bulls, turned the program around and actually made us borderline respectable. My best wishes to him with the 'Hawks



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

  • #2
    reportedly Chuck Long is gonna be his OC and Carl Torbush as DC.and reportedly two former coaches will also join his staff
    Last edited by T-RICH49; 12-13-2009, 05:42 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      that is a great pick up, glad to see that he's getting respect.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #4
        Glad that he finally has moved up the ranks, can't wait to see what type of job he does there, I like the fit.





        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Finally? He was the coach at Buffalo for four seasons.


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Finally? He was the coach at Buffalo for four seasons.
            And in those four seasons the bulls went from one of division 1's very worst teams to a respectable MAC contender.

            BK

            Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              And in those four seasons the bulls went from one of division 1's very worst teams to a respectable MAC contender.
              And?

              The use of the word finally indicates that it was a process that took an exceedingly long amount of time. Nothing you said makes that any more accurate.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #8
                UB will suck now...don't worry Temple is going to follow in those steps. I'll be surprised if Golden doesn't leave for Cinncy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  And?

                  The use of the word finally indicates that it was a process that took an exceedingly long amount of time. Nothing you said makes that any more accurate.

                  they won 5 games I think pre Gill.I think his record at Buffalo needs to be looked at a little differently then most other coaches given how bad UB was before

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lord.

                    I never said he didn't deserve the promotion. I stuck up for it in the coaching change thread. I said it didn't take that long. I'm disagreeing with the use of the word, not the fact that he was hired. Effectively it took one year of decent football at Buffalo to get Gill a promotion.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Lord.

                      I never said he didn't deserve the promotion. I stuck up for it in the coaching change thread. I said it didn't take that long. I'm disagreeing with the use of the word, not the fact that he was hired. Effectively it took one year of decent football at Buffalo to get Gill a promotion.
                      Well 07 and 08..........

                      I think the true unrealized repercussion for this is that the Bulls lose Southern recruiting......



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        but you get the canadian recruiting in danny barrett ;)


                        RIP, Sean Taylor.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          if there's such a thing as winning a press conferance...then Turner Gill won the press conferance today

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            www.fireturnergill.com

                            Good job Jayhawk fans.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              www.fireturnergill.com

                              Good job Jayhawk fans.
                              On that website, there's a picture of Mark Mangino with his shirt off. I just threw up a little.

                              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information