SWDC Playoffs: Round Two - #3 Cincinnati vs. #6 Boise State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWDC Playoffs: Round Two - #3 Cincinnati vs. #6 Boise State

And it comes down to two teams left in the Joe Paterno Division. Both of these teams went undefeated in the regular and that success has carried over into the first round of the playoffs, however, something has to give in this game.

The Cincinnati Bearcats, winner of the Big East, outlasted Penn State to advance into the second round despite not having former coach Brian Kelly on the sidelines.
    The Boise State Broncos hosted Iowa and defeated them to advance to meet Cincinnati.

The game will be played on a neutral site and that site is the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona.

Who would win?
    #3 Cincinnati Bearcats
    36.84%
    #6 Boise State Broncos
    63.16%

The poll is expired.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

I think this is a pretty intriguing match up. Not having Brian Kelly will catch up to Cincinnati sooner or later. Both teams have very good, high powered offenses but I like Boise's defense much more than Cincinnati's. I'll take the Broncos in this one. Boise State - 52, Cincinnati - 38.

Comment

Cincinnati 56, Boise State 45.

Comment

I like Boise a lot in this one. I think their better coached (esp. with Kelly gone), have a better defense, and a more balanced offense.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Boise would still be better coached even if Cincy had Brian Kelly on the sidelines.

Comment

The poll is closed and we have another upset.

Final
            Boise State 59
            Cincinnati 36

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information