Urban Meyer Stepping Down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Idk...I think you overrate Davis. What has he really done since being back at North Carolina? The ACC is totally winnable every year...the only real "power" they feature is Virginia Tech, and even they're not annually great. I'd have liked to see him do more there.

If Stoops can be had, I think he should be very high on the list. There was a lot of talk about him to Notre Dame when it was open, and there was just too much smoke there for there not have been fire, so that leads me to believe that he can indeed be had.
    NC is a horrible football school though. He still recruits like crazy at a basketball school, and has them going to bowl games every year.

Stoops wouldn't be bad either.

Comment

I don't see how Florida is a better school than many others, they had little to no championship history before Myer, they will probably promote from within or something

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        I don't see how Florida is a better school than many others, they had little to no championship history before Myer, they will probably promote from within or something
        Great recent history (last 20 years), awesome recruiting base, great athletic director, great pay, great boosters, great facilities

i highly doubt they promote from within. mullen and strong are both gone.

Comment

Utah has another elite coach with a similar system.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Idk...I think you overrate Davis. What has he really done since being back at North Carolina? The ACC is totally winnable every year...the only real "power" they feature is Virginia Tech, and even they're not annually great. I'd have liked to see him do more there.

If Stoops can be had, I think he should be very high on the list. There was a lot of talk about him to Notre Dame when it was open, and there was just too much smoke there for there not have been fire, so that leads me to believe that he can indeed be had.
            5 straight 10 win seasons & looking for #6 against the Vols. That makes us #2 on the active streak list. Sorry I couldn't help it. :) ;).

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

ESPN is reporting it's a heart-muscle defect. Maybe the hospitalization incident after the SECCG game wasn't dehydration, and possibly a heart attack or something similar?
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Florida please take Rich Rod away :D. In all seriousness Florida will probably hire Mullens.

Comment

sad news. Maybe the best coach in college football and very young. best wishes to him.

As far as Florida's next coach......how bout that guy from Mississippi State who was their OC last year? He's not a bad young coach. Maybe they can hire Nick Saban or Houston Nutt. One of those guys should try and have coached every single SEC team before they die.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    sad news. Maybe the best coach in college football and very young. best wishes to him.

As far as Florida's next coach......how bout that guy from Mississippi State who was their OC last year? He's not a bad young coach. Maybe they can hire Nick Saban or Houston Nutt. One of those guys should try and have coached every single SEC team before they die.
                    I actually hope they get someone who hasn't been in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                      5 straight 10 win seasons & looking for #6 against the Vols. That makes us #2 on the active streak list. Sorry I couldn't help it. :) ;).
                      And they always seem to make a major **** up that keeps them from the title game or something.... In all of those 10 win seasons, not a one ended with a shot at the title. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

This is great news. Maybe they'll hire someone that won't cheat? Ah, who am i kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          This is great news. Maybe they'll hire someone that won't cheat? Ah, who am i kidding.
                          Hey, we don't cheat in the SEC!...yeah, we do.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Wow, he has a ******* heart condition that made him retire and you guys are cracking jokes.

Nice.

Comment

Maybe Bronco Mendenhall or Boise's coach. His name escapes me.

Comment

Just read on PFT that he'll remain at Florida in a non-coaching role

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information